-10-

Previously 

 I wait for my timer to go off and once it does I close my eyes and see the test says....

POSITIVE

I jumped up out of my seat and started to worry, What if Kai didn't want another baby, What if Klaus does something, How will the Kids take it?? I just kept worrying that I had to call Marcel to get me to calm down. 

I decided that I should go and get an ultrasound. I walk into the hospital room 'Dr. Lewis' grabbed the gel and put it on my stomach a few seconds later "It looks as if congratulations are in order Mrs. Parker, You are having Quadruplets!!" I looked at her like she had 3 heads then broke out into a smile. I never thought that I would have this many kids yet here I am killing it as a Mom to 13 soon to be 17 which is insane!! How will everyone react?? "Before I leave can you give me the genders??" I questioned Dr. Lewis "Sure one second" she replied. A few minutes later she came back in "You are 4 months pregnant and there are.............. inside you!!" I was over the moon the first thought that came to my mind was 'WE NEED TO DO A PREGNANCY AND GENDER REVEAL PARTY TONIGHT!!'.

I drive home, by this time it is 10:00 am so everyone is at the Boarding School. I went to the store and got what I needed then came back home and decorated. The living room was filled with helium balloons that are pink and blue, Kitchn has blue and pink treats like Cupcakes and cookies!! I look at the time and it is 1:00 pm so I call up Marcel who already knows because of my breakdown and told him to go give out invitations to Elena, Damon, Kol, Davina, Freya, Keelin, Kai, The Kids, Caroline, Alaric, Tyler, Bonnie, Enzo and Matt. He ran out the door with the invitations that said 'Join Willa Parker for a special surprise at  4:00 pm this evening. Don't be late and this is a very casual event no need to dress up'. I was tired so I decides to take a nap. I set an alarm for 3:30 pm just so I have time to get ready.