-2-

All of my kids go running over to Maverick and sit in my big chair. I turn to the Mikaelsons "Maverick has been in L.A with Lucifer for a few months and to answer your question Nikolas, Alec and Maverick's dad I don't talk to anymore, Lizzie and Josie's dad is Alaric. Kael, Ameliana, Evie, Izzy, and Eli's dad is my husband Kai's and Ryder and Nikolette are my late husband Stefan Salvatore's " I say the last part sadly and with tears. I look up and Kol has his arms open so I go and hug him he whispers in my ear "I'm sorry and what are these kids? Like the species." My kids perk up and I let them answer I look for Maverick to do but she gives me the bird so I look to Nikolas and he accepts "I am a tribrid, Witch Werewolf and Vampire as is my sibling Alec. The bitch Maverick is a little more though." I look at him with a glare then Maverick punches him in the jaw. I dismiss it and look to Lizzie and Josie "We are Syphoners from the Gemini Coven and Kael and Ameliana are Quadbrids" The Mikaelsons look to me for an explanation "They are Witches Vampire Werewolf and Angel thanks to Uncle Lucifer "I say the last part and giggle. I look towards the Mikaelsons "Evie is a Witch and Vampire, Izzy is a Shadowhunter and Witch, Eli is a Vampire and Werewolf and Ryder and Nikolette are Vampire Witch Werewolf Angel and Banshee" they looked shocked at what everybody had said then Kol turned to me "So you are a supernatural family with the devil as a uncle??" "Exactly Kol" I looked at Nikolas and Maverick and practically yelled "Rooms now no buts no cuts no coconuts I will come talk to you later and no summoning uncle Lucifer now go" I said pointing out the door but they didn't listen and just said "You know mom we are tired of each other he keeps telling me it's my fault dad died and that he sacrificed himself." I looked at Nikolas and then Maverick and said "You guys Stefan did what he did to save you and so that we could be together as a family he may have not been you dad by blood but he will always be you father." I said with a few tears in my eyes the gave my a hug then each  other a hug then Maverick turns to the Mikaelsons and says "Just so you know I rule the school and you sir-Klaus-a-lot can suck it".

 I look at her with wide eyes then my husband steps in and says "Ok this has been nice I need to go and feed Ryder and Nikolette make diner for the kids and we have date night so children get your buddy and Mikaelsons been nice seeing you not really so Willa and I will escort you outside oh also Kol nice to see you man" He gives Kol a bro hug and the Mikaelsons looked shocked so I step in "Kol and my husband are good friends and if you are wonder what a buddy is it is when one of my older kids gets paired with a younger one it just helps keep them all safe during the situations like last week" I said with a smile whilst escorting everyone outside.

"Hope it was wonderful to meet you and I would love to have you here at the school with me and my family I think you will fit in really well!!" "I'm so excited to Start!!!!" Hope said almost exploding with joy!! I look at Kai and nod he looks and the Mikaelsons and says "We will see you tomorrow" he tells them to wait a sec and he picks my phone up and says "Pedro get the car, Josie and Lizzie Teleport it here" The Mikaelsons were confused so I just told them to wait and  then a car pops up with little Pedro in it. 

The Mikaelsons look at Pedro and he giggles I pick him up and He says "Mommy Willa why can't I drive yet??" "Well my sweet nephew their are laws and rules we still have to follow so go was up for din-din and make sure you stick with Ameliana and Kael "He nods so I put him down and he Teleports to somewhere. 

By this time the Mikaelsons were gone and I was in my office waiting for Kai to come get my for date night. The door opens but when I look up it isn't my husband it was Klaus. "Klaus does this visit have anything to do with Hope or concerns of this school??" "No but-" I cut him off "You need to go I am waiting for my husband and I don't have time for your childish games" he looks sad when I say that and he just moves closer to me "Klaus GO!!" I yell, he looks like I just explodes because I never yell. "It was a mistake and I want you  back" He blurts out I look at him getting angrier and angrier like a volcano about to blow!! He grabs my hand put I pull it back 

"You hurt me so much that day I felt so broken and you think you can come in here and just say you want me back? NO I WAS THERE THAT DAY TO TELL YOU THE HAPPIEST NEWS OF MY LIFE BUT THEN I CAUGHT YOU WITH THAT WOLF-SLUT WHO MIGHT I REMIND YOU BROKE U MY SISTER AND MY BESTFRIEND TYLER AND LETS NOT FORGET THAT YOU KILLED HIM HE WAS ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE KEEPING ME TOGETHER BESIDES MY HUSBAND STEFAN BUT THEN HE SACRIFICED HIS LIFE FOR OUR KIDS SO THEY COULD HAVE THEIR MOTHER SO THEN I HEALED I AM FIXED NOW I HAVE 12 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN AND A HUSBAND WHO LOVES ME I HAVE A SCHOOL FULL OF CHILDREN THAT I LOVE LIKE MY OWN SO DON'T COME IN HERE AND TELL ME YOU WANT ME BACK!! You broke my heart in 1000 pieces I was pregnant with your children and you just left you didn't say goodbye you never called or messaged I had to find out that you had a daughter from your siblings and that just hurt me more I loved you and that child was supposed to be ours but you ruined it and I had to raise 3 children by myself but luckily I had all the people that actually love me to help SO GO NOW I WANT YOU OUT OF MY SIGHT I WILL BE CIVIL FOR THE SAKE OF HOPE AND OUR CHILDREN BUT YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME." I just yelled what need to come out and didn't even realize my husband that was standing at the door. Kai took me in his arms bridal style and punched Klaus in the face and teleported you to our bed room.