The kiss

Previously
Great my mood had just sky rocketed down .
" Are you ok " luke said cupping his hands in my face.
"I will be." I said trying to fight back the tears.
Luke pulled me in arms and I felt safe.
He whispered into my ear.
"I miss this , i miss you "

A couple weeks had past since I last saw luke. He was busying himself with work. I was settling in well to the new student life. I had made a lot of new friends that I needed. after all the only true person I could trust was ariana . Jamie had tried to apologise but I thought it was best to cut ties with him.

the paparazzi had died down a lot so luke was safe for now. so was i. But the one thing that kept bothering me was luke. what he said. it had an huge affect on me. "I miss you". What did he mean by that anyway . boy that man confused me.

It was saterday so I had no classes. I decided to call my mum
"Hey"
"Hello kayley I hope your ok"
"Yeah Iam fine mum"
"Good look honey Iam really busy could you call me back later"
"Ok mum"
"Great bye"
That was weird my mum never ends on me like that . maybe I was just think things to much

It was ten so I had a lot of time to kill. ariana was over at Brandon's so I was alone.
I decided to have a shower . while I was was rinsing out the conditioner the doorbell rang . great.

Just a secound I shouted.
I grabbed a towel and ran to the door. to my surprise it was luke,

"Umm hi". I looked into his eyes. they were a lot more dull then usual . he had a 5 o'clock shadow growing .
"Hey Kidd can I come in"
"Yh let me just get changed"
"Or you could just stay like that." he said with a smirk .
"Yeah in your dreams luke"
I quickly put on a long sweatshirt that went just about my knees . I brushed my wet hair and let it fall down my shoulders
I came out to see luke rummaging through the fridge.

"So what brings you here " I asked with curiosity .

"I just wanted to see you and apologise ." he said with regret in his voice .
"What happened at my apartment Iam sorry ."
"You mean when you kicked me out"
"Yeah and I never slept with louise I only said it to piss you off sorry kid "
He turned to look at me he was waiting for my response.
It made me feel happy that he never slept with louise
"Well I know how hard it is for you rich to apologise so thanks "

He put down the two beers he had grabbed and looked at me.
"You know I meant what I said " he said with need . it was like he was showing a vunerable said I had never really seen.
"What"
"When I said I missed you" my heart skipped a beat was he serious.
I just stood there shocked . he came closer to me . we were just inches apart. I could hear his heart beat.
"Say something he whispered"
I looked up into his eyes and whispered "i miss you to"
suddenly he crashed his lips onto mine. i was stunned at first but then I kissed him back. all our emotions were poured into one . he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer . I started playing with his hair. I let out a small moan. our lips danced in sync . I pulled away breathless.
"Fuck kayley" he was also out of breath . I could see the effect we had on each other.
"Luke?" I could see the lust in his eyes.
"Sorry i shouldn't of il just leave "
He turned around but I grabbed his hand. he looked back at me.
"Stay"

Luke pov

She just told me to stay . I counldnt believe it. I only came to her house to apologise I never intended things to go this far . I always found kayley special but after that kiss I think i was falling for her. I never thought of a girl like this before . most girls I date are only obsessed with them selves . I didn't really care for them but I cared for kayley . she had been through so much I just wanted to make her happy .i wanted to protect her from everything bad. Whenever I was near her she always smelled of strawberrys. She was my kayley and I never wanted to let her go.
I looked into her eyes and tucked a lose strand behind her ear. she wrapped her arms around my neck again and kissed me.i deepened the kiss and placed my hands under sweatshirt . her skin was warm and smooth . I wanted explore every part of body. the sexual tension that was building for the last couple of months was exploding .
I broke from the kiss and planted little kisses around her neck.
"Luke please" she whispered .

Kayley pov
I needed him. his kisses were driving my crazy . I'd never wanted this more . I knew luke was experienced but this was another level. he kisses made me feel weak in the knees.
I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me the my bedroom . he placed me on the bed and took of my sweatshirt . I was completely naked . beautiful he whispered. I took
off his polo top and jeans .
"You sure you want this kayley " he whispered in my ear .
"Yes"

Wow steamy I know guys . tell me what you think . vote comment . are they moving to soon? People are bound to get hurt right
Love v xxxxxxxxxx