Chapter 5 :: The Agreement

*** EDITED by @OfficiallyAmused *** 

What was happening to me? I had to get out of here as soon as possible.

I stared in the direction of the door then started to head that way. I stopped when I heard a deep voice call me back.

"I wouldn't leave if I were you." He spoke up and I span on my hells.

"Why?" I asked him, popping out my hip slightly.

"The press are going absolutely crazy and I've already run into a lot of trouble with the press before. Let's just say that I got into a lot, a lot, and my father gave me an ultimatum a few weeks ago." He carried on speaking. "Since I am CEO, he thinks that I am giving the business Cooper Co-Operations a bad name as well as my family! If I am in the press again for bad things, he will let my youngest brother, James, take over and I don't want that, this works to both of our advantages." He was saying all this with a smirk plastered onto his smug face.

"So, first, you are only doing this to save yourself and second, what actually are you proposing?" I asked him, still standing with my hand firmly on my hip as I stared him down.

"That you stay here until it all dies down." He perked up and if I had water, I would be spit-taking.

"You're kidding, right? Where are the cameras?" I asked him looking around in a panic. "I have a job! I can't just get up and leave so you can keep your fancy little CEO title."

"Well-" I cut him off.

"This is why I hate the rich so much." I screeched at him. "All of you think you can just get whatever you want and you don't care about the costs or how much of an effect that it could have on people. Everything is so easy for you."

He had a smirk on his face. "Ouch, was that suppose to hurt?"

"And most rich people are arrogant, just like you." I spat at him.

Before I could rant at him further, he came close to me - inches away- and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I felt blood fill my face as I stepped back from him.

"Looks like I found your weak spot, kid." He smirked at me, laughing at me and taken a further few steps back.

"If you think for a second that you are my weak spot then you are delusional." I growled at him. "I just met you."

I spun in the direction of the door but before I could start my walk towards it, he grabbed my arm, spinning me towards him in the process.

"Please stop." He groaned. "I am desperate." That's the first time that I've heard that come out of a guys mouth. "I don't want you to get hounded by the paparazzi, even though this is your fault." I rolled my eyes. "Look, I am trying to be nice here and it's only until the press dies down." His thoughts seemed to ponder round his mind for a second. "I will pay you!"

"You can't just buy me." I spat angrily.

Before I could open the door he grabbed me by the arm

"Why are you so stubborn?" He groaned rhetorically. "Fine, I will get you a new job, a better one when this does die down."

"Fine." Giving in. "But, I really don't want to stay here all day."

"Fine, well you could always pretend to be my girlfriend." He suggested.

"What?" I shouted. "Why?"

"So they leave you alone." He replied. "You can go out plus, it will keep me from hooking up with other girls thust keeping me out of the bad press. It will show that I am finally getting serious if that's what they call it." This guy is insane.

"Wait,, we are not having sex just to satisfy your man needs."

"Why not?" I looked at him horrified. "Do you have a boyfriend."

"What? No!" He started to laugh at my reaction.

"Well there's no surprise there." I felt my cheeks burning and a rush of anger.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I angrily asked him.

He started to laugh

"Nothing kid." He muttered quietly. Why did he always say kid? It is keeping on my last nerve.

"Look, just think of it as friends... with benefits."

"Yuck, no."

"Fine. Fine." He smirked at me.

"Let's just set some rules here." I suggested and he nodded for me to carry on. "No sex whatsoever, not even drunk sex. No perving on me."

Why did he always say kid. it was so annoying

"What?" He smirked at me looking me up and down.

"Eyes here." I told him and he snapped his head up with a smirk plaster on his face. "Try and keep that arrogance level down, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He curtly replied. "The perving bit is going to be hard." I looked at him horrified.

"Why?" I asked.

"I only have one bedroom and only one bathroom." He exclaimed.

"Wait, you are a bloody billionaire who only has one room and one bathroom." I stared at him shocked and he nodded. "What kind of billionaire are you?"

"Well, this is my apartment so if I had guests, I normally stay in my house but I thought this would have been more of a friends with benefits situation." I glared at him.

"Well, I am so sorry that I am not your normal slutty blonde bimbo who has fucked more people then they can physically count up to." He chuckled deeply.

"You make me laugh kid." He told me.

"It's Kayley." I glared at him.

"I've never heard of anyone called Kayley." I stared at him for a second before mentally face-palming.

"Well, now you have." I told him.

"Luke." He said to me and I tilted my head confused.  "My name is Luke."

"Great, so let's go eat!" I told him. "Or a takeout?" 

"What?"

"Uh, I guess you're not used to girls not eating salad." I told him and he glared at me. "Let's go get some food!" 

I was out of the room when I realized that I was still in these pajamas which was more like a big white shirt that just covered my bum barely along with my underwear That's when I realized that I wasn't wearing a bra. I turned looking at Luke horrified.

"You didn't look, did you?" I asked him.

"Maybe." He smirked.

"You perv!" I accused. "Just show me where my clothes are." I walked back into the room, hearing him chuckle only a few meters from behind me.

Hey guys thanks for reading sorry I haven't updated this in like forever please vote comment what's going to happen with Kayley and Luke ?? V xx