The hair dye

I woke up next to Luke snoring. He looked so calm when he was asleep. Wait what was I saying this is luke here . Shit I need to call Ariana.

I looked for my phone and saw lots of missed calls from Ariana . great she's going to kill me . I been MIA for a week I decided to call ari first.

"You have a lot of explaining to do Kayley Hernandez . I thought you were kidnapped I have to find out from Jamie you are now living with his boss the guy that I thought u hated , please don't have sex well at least use protection . ohh is your new apartment great , oh what about the rent I can't afford it without you ,wait are you still working at the dinner, cause "

Tipical ariana always asking questions

"Look ari Iam sorry I've spaced out don't worry Ill be able to pay the rent "

Before I could finish luke poked me in the arm

"Please shut up Iam trying to sleep "

"Look I'll call u back ari , Uh excuse me who are you telling to shut up "

"Um you" he replied sacastically

"You can't just tell a girl to shut up"

"No offense but sometimes I forget you are one "

"What's that surpossed to mean"

"That your secretly a dude "

"Yh well I have a vagina so "

"Well how do I know I would have to have a look" he always had that stupid smirk plastered on his face

"Yeah in your dreams "

Who the hell does he think he is . sometimes he really annoys me. I got out of bed and headed into the bathroom . I looked at my blonde hair . it really didn't suit me. I'll dye it brown that look nicer then this over bleached mess. what can I say I was feeling experimental . I took a quick shower applied some makeup and blowdryed my hair . I was about to head out before luke stopped me .

"Where you going "

"To get some hair dye"

"Seriously"

"Uh yeah I hate this blonde hair "

"But I thought blondes have more fun "

"Well this blonde isn't "

"Why don't you just go get it done by a hairdresser "

"Luke I've never been to the hairdressers once do you really think Iam going to start now "

"Fine whatever but Iam coming with"

"Do you have to"

"Yeah we have to make it look like were toghter to the paparazzi "

"Whatever hurry up"

half an hour later we were in the hair dye aile. everytime i turned round looks face looked confused.

"what"

"um how do you chose theres so many choices"

"why don't you help me"

"your trusting me"

"not really but anythings better then this"

I kept looking but I couldn't find anything that I liked

"hey what about this" looked showed me this goruss chocolate brown colour. It was perfect

"not bad cooper"

I payed for the dye and we left the store. But as sone as we stepped outside a load of paparazzi swapped around us.

"quick hold my hand" I grabbed his hand and smiled. He came close and whispered something into my ear. His warm breath brushed over my neck sending tingles everywhere. Why was I acting like this. this was an act right.

Luke cooper over here.

how long have you to been dating

any kids in the future

why did you throw a drink in his face

i couldn't help but chuckle at that remarke.

"by the way not funny" luke whispered

"hey you would of laughed if i did it to any other guy'

"true"

"but you deserved it"

"i would watch what you say hernadez "

"is that a challenge cooper" i raised my eyebrow while starring into his eyes. id never realised that they were actually a greyish blue colour. he looked back at me with such intesity. We stayed like that for a few minutes but it felt like hours. It was like the whole world had stopped and it was just us .we were both in some kind of trance. Luke stoked my cheek . he was leaning in . wait was he about to kiss me. I didn't know wether to be happy or confused, I couldn't back out now the paparazzi were surrounding us. here goes nothing . I closed my eyes ready. but before he could I heard someone call my name .

"Hey kayley "

I turrned around to the familiar voice .

"Louise?"

"Kayley were have you been it's been ages "

"Uh it's been a few weeks but it feels like ages"

She attacked be with a bear hug . But then she slowly looked around .

"Hey what's going on oh that's Jamie's boss the guy you threw the drink in the face"

Wow was louise really that slow.

"What are you guys like going out" she pointed to me and luke

"Yeah" I could feel luke staring at me while I was taking to louise I wonder what he was thinking. we almost kissed .maybe he was regretting it .

"Look Kay's I think we all need to go out you me Jamie and ariana and of course your new hunk of a guy here ."

She looked at him waiting to say his name.

"Luke cooper "

"Luke. by the way luke if you have any single friends as hot as you please invite them" she smiled at him seductively.

"Sure thing louise" he dragged out her name and winked at her. she giggled back tapping him on the chest.

Are they serious she was flirting with my boyfriend . well fake boyfriend but she didn't know that. and luke was flirting back . after almost kissing me . really .

"Yeah so anyway kayley how about tonight at that new high end club envy?"

"Louise are you kidding me and Ariana can't afford that ."

"Uh but your going out with one of the richest guys ever "

"I know but"

Before I could finish luke spoke

"Yeah she is don't worry babe Brandon owns that club. "

"Oh " I replied

" So bring who you want luke and I see you guys at 8 outside envy.

"Yeah il see you later." I said a bit annoyed . she was starting to get on my Nervers the way she kept looking at luke twisting her hair. what are we in junior high. I rolled my eyes and starting walking. the paparazzi had since dyed down. Thank god I probably had my pissed off face .

"Hey kayley wait"

"What luke"

"She was nice "

"I bet she was"

"Hey she's your friend " he replied

I quickend my pace. I just wanted to get back to the apartment and sort my hair out .

"Wait kayley " he grabbed my arm . I felt all gooey inside whenever he touched me . what did he effect me like this.

"sorry"

"For what "

"Whatever I did to make you upset .Iam not very good at making people happy ."

"It's fine but I need you to do something for me "

"What " he asked

"Your going to help me dye my hair"