Chapter 4 :: The Next Day

*** EDITED by @OfficiallyAmused ***

Beeb.

Beeb.

I shot up extremely quickly looking at my phone and regretting my choice of movement since I ssuddenly got a small migrane. There was a hundred new messages on my small mobile. What? I can't remember being that popular. My eyes bugged out of my head as I thought of the worse but I was relieved to see that I was in my own bed. Thank God that I didn't pass out or anything like that last night. My mind was boggling and then I suddenly remembered small parts of last night. Shit. I have to call Jamie and apologies to him.

I decided that before I called Jamie, to check all my messages. I was quite anixous about it since I didn't realize how bad I probably looked espiecally in front of Jamie's boss. Most of the messages were asking me what had happened but I am pretty sure that they knew, they were there after all. 

My phone suddenly went off and Mum had covered my screen. I tapped on the green button and held the phone to my ear. "Hey Mum." 

"Hello darling, are you alright?" She asked me and I bit my fingers slightlly unsure of whether to lie about my hangover or not.

"Yeah why?" She was onto me.

"You're on the news everywhere!" She stated in atonishment that I didn't realize. "Check the news."

I held the phone still next to my ear as I grabbed my laptop and checked the news. After a couple of quick clicks, I had found a news site.

"Right, I am on it." I told her and then clicked on the article with my face along with the mask planted on it. The writing that was on it said Mysterious Blonde Mad At Sexy Billionaire! What did he do? Underneath the title was the video of me throwing the drink at him.

I started to bark out laughter. "You have to admit my shot was on point." 

"Look, that is nothing to proud of... maybe a little... but not a lot. I have to go." She told me as I heard the front door open.

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too." 

i turned off the TV and went to Arianas room. i knocked but no answer. i opened the door and she wasn't there. looks like she found her prey last night. i then made my way to the kitchen hmm what to cook. i'll just go with cereals.

i was sitting on my couch watching big bang theory when the door bell rang. ugh do i have to get up its my day off work today. ring ring. iam coming

i got up and opened the door to find Jamie. "look Kaley have you talked to cooper. "Who" "Luke cooper the guy you embarrassed at his own party and my BOSS." "Look Iam sorry" "it's ok he can be a real pain In the ass" "look it's Sunday I have a day off let's go out some where my treat " " Ok "

Jamie wanted to go the movies so we went to watch the new horror movie, Jamie knows I hate horror movies, cruel revenge much. While me and Jamie were walking to the cinema, a man started taking my photo and asking me questions. Jamie told him to back away but he just kept coming closer suddenly more arrived.

"are you dating Luke cooper"

"are you in love"

"what did he do"

"Did he cheat on you"

i started having a panic attack, my palms started to sweat and my face started to go red.

"Jamie whats happening"

i turned round to see him but he was gone. i heard him screaming my name. but i was surrounded by paparazzi. I was trapped, alone. i fell to me knees and buried my hands in my head. My panic attack was getting worse. whats happening. then everything went black.

"rise and shine sunshine"

i was surrounded with the softest blanket ever. i slowly opened my eyes to those piercing blue eyes. "where am i".

"don't worry about that kid but lets just say you have to be out of sight for a few weeks"

i blinked my eyes and realized who it was. oh shit, i jumped out of the bed.

"how am i wearing pajamas"

"i didn't look i promise"

"look where the hell iam i ,and whats going on"

"isn't it obvious you have to live with me because of the mess you got yourself into. i am the one helping you. cause you made quite a scene at my party , which you haven't apologized for yet."

"it was your fault"

"i dont have time to argue with you kid"