Pool party

So there I was sitting on Jamie's couch pouring my eyes out. great Iam so messed up. all the bad emotions and problems I had where just merging into one. I don't even know why I was so upset it's not like me and luke where going out. But I had gotten so dependent of him that it was nice for once that I wasent gruelling over impossible hours at the diner and I had a well a luke to keep me company ,but that was it. I could only depend on myself from now on. I can't believe I let myself do this.

"I made you a hot chocolate kayley " he handed me the warm steamy cup of coco.

"Thanks Jamie "

jamie was always there for me. he always cared for me. ever since i was living with luke i hadent seen much of jamie. i had to change that,

"So you and luke huh"

"Yeah I don't even know why Iam crying it's no like we were actually going out. so why Iam I upset jamie" I said In between sobs.

"Your probably in shock. after All he kicked you out in a bathrobe and you had to lie to protect his sorry ass. you know I never really liked him. I get he is my boss but still .how could he put you through this Kay's ."

He sat next to me and I leaned my head on his shoulder . he wiped away my tears and whispered into my ear

"I would never hurt you kayley"

"Thanks Jamie "

I woke up with a cramp in my next morning . great me and jamie had fallen asleep like this.

"Hey sleepy"

"Hey Jamie "

"Someone slept well "

"Yeah hey I really need to get my things from Luke's apartment. I also need to return this do you have any clothes I could borrow . "

"Yeah just look in my room"

I got up rolling my neck from side to side. it really hurt.

I made my way to his room . when is got to his closet I picked an over sized shirt and boxer briefs that where way to big for me. I looked a little ridiculous but once we got to luke I would change.

There we were standing outside of his door. I couldn't bring myself to knock . I just stood there in a trance. Jamie knocked the door and luke opened it. he reeked of alcohol . I stood behind Jamie cause I really couldn't face him .

"She needs her stuff dude" Jamie spat out . he really had it in for him .

Jamie pushed past him and I gave him back his robe without looking at him . Our fingers brushed and sparks where flying . I quickly pulled away my hand and followed Jamie. I changed into some leggings bit decided to leave on Jamie's shirt for now. all my things where in plastic bags and I was ready. Jamie carried my bags and i followed him .

"Don't you ever hurt her again got it" he said eyeing luke in the eyes .

Luke had stuble growing . he was always clean shaven . his eyes where dark and the apartment was dull. luke didn't seem like his flamboyant self .

I looked down and started walking out but before I could leave luke grabbed my hand .

"Did you sleep with him". he was looking at me his eyes filled with sadness . I d never seen luke so vunerable.

"No Iam not like you" I snatched my hand away and walked away . every step I waked further away was like a stab wound . it just kept hurting .

Jamie dropped me off at Arianas apartment . I guess I was going to start my old life again . I opened the door and ariana run towards me attacking me with a hug.