Confusions

Previously :
Luke's pov

He kissed her . how dare he . what kayleys not even mine. why why did I like her so much . her kissing Jamie was like a stab wound in the back . I hated him. I turned around and went back to the bar . I couldn't deal with lousies constant whining . ugh. just then Brandon came up to me

"You snooze you lose mate" he said while ordering a drink.

"What the hell have I done Brandon . that should of been me. I should be the one making her smile not him. I didn't care anymore I had to be with her no matter what it took .

It had been a few months and life was good. me and Jamie where official. I had found a job as a waitress in a high end newyork restaurant . yes however hard I tried I couldn't get away from the rich . but I wanted more in life so I decided to enroll in uni . I wanted a better job and I needed a degree to get it. since I work at night my days where always free. it was Jamie's day off but he said he was doing work so I decided to go buy some groceries .

I hadn't seen luke since the party. All the gossip magazines say he's Newley single or whatever . I really didn't care . or did I . no I was with Jamie now . someone who actually cared for me. plus I had I surprise for Jamie . I wanted to show him how mutch I cared about him. when I got back I freshened up put on my sexy victoria secret linegere with a silky red robe and I had bought some roses while getting groceries . this was mine and Luke's anerversery of when we first met. I held the roses and walked into his room . at that moment I instantly regretted it. there he was having sex with louise. I dropped the roses and slammed the door. I couldn't believe this was happening to me . I just wanted to crawl into a small space and disappear forever. it's not like anyone would notice . I grabbed my phone and coat and ran out . I had to get home . I couldn't deal with all this anymore

Jamie came out running after me.

"Wait kayley"

"What Jamie well done you just uped your status to biggest dick on the earth . you know your worse then luke"

I shouted back I counldnt stop the tears from flowing.

"It's always about luke isn't it" he spat out . "I know your secret "

"What the hell are you going on about "

"Your cheating on me with him " he shouted.

"What the hell Jamie Iam not. I haven't seen him since the party " I shouted back

"Wait what"

"Yes I've been 100 percent committed to you . but you just through it in my face ."

"Kayley Iam so sorry louise said you where just using me and that you cheated on me"

"Wow and you trusted her over me. you didn't even ask me . "

I couldn't take this anymore I turnerd round and strarted walking. luke grabbed me and turned me around. he tried to kiss me but I pulled away and slapped him.

"Don't you ever lay your disgusting hands on me again . I never want to see you . have fun with the slut louise .maybe she will tell you I slepted with Brandon now . Just know I trusted you . I saw your as the nicest person in the world .now your the worst. were done."

I turrned on my heels and walked away crying I had to get home.

When I got there I burst into tears Ariana saw me and gave me a hug . I explained to her what had happened . our whole friendships where falling apart.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some wine . I frantically tried to open it. my whole body was shaking .

"Do you want me to do that" ariana asked.

"No I've got it."

I opened it and poured myself a glass. I went to the lounge to see Brandon and luke watching sport. they both turned their heads when ariana walked in .

"Ok guys sports off let Kay watch something girly. she's been threw a lot today she dosent need to come home to find that guys have taken over her house ."

I looked down trying not to show any emotion . luke looked good . more healthy that was good I guess.

Ariana asked to speak to the guys. no doubt she was giving them the lowdown on what happened .

I downed a glass and started pouring another glass. i had to forget Jamie and move on. luke came back and sat next to me. We hadent spoken in a while . I probably looked a reck.
Ari and Brandon have gone to give you some space."
I just nodded
As I was pouring I accidently tipped the glass over. wine went everywhere .
"Shit" I cursed loudly
"Hey let me help you." said luke . He got up to get some tissues. I still couldn't look at him.

"So um how have you been"
Luke said wiping the wine
I didn't respond ,i couldn't if I spoke he would know how broken I was

"I heard you enrolled in uni what degree are you taking " he said while picking up bits of broken glass.

"Medicine"
"Wow that's great kay"
Suddenly I cut my hand with some glass. the cut was deep and blood was everywhere .

"This just isn't my day" I half said .
"Shit let me have a look"
He touched my hands and the sparks were back . I never got that feeling with jamie.

Luke helped me over to the sink and started washing my hand . He then put some alcohol which I tort him to do when he had cut his head. he then wrapped it up for me.

"Thanks "

"Well I learn from the best"
I smiled at that. it had been the first time I had smiled today.

So I know what will make you feel better luke said with a grin.

"What " I asked curiously .
"Pizza and clueless "
"You actually rememberd "
"Yep but first were going to make the pizza "
"Wait what" I laughed
"Yeah make it from scratch "
"Luke were the two worst cooks on the planet "
"Says who "
"Me"
"Well let's try "

We were an hour in and were hadn't even finished the dough .

"Just a tiny bit more flour ". suddenly a huge cloud of flour was in my face .
My hair face and clothes were covered .
I looked around and saw a giggling luke .
That's it. I threw some back but missed badly .

"Wow great aim kid"
I grabbed some eggs and threw them they landed all over his tee.
He ran over and grabbed the flour and poured some more over me . I did the same . I tried to grab some more eggs but I managed to drop them and trip.
Luke was infront of me and what do you know we both ened up on the floor . we were both hestericly laughing . this was how we were the night of the massacrede ball.
He tucked a strand of hair behind my hair and we were both looking into eachothers eyes . cliche I know but this felt amazing . he started leaning in. omg he was about to kiss me. I closed my eyes . are lips were almost touching when the door slammed open .

"Kayley please Iam sorry"
Great that was Jamie .
I got off of luke and stood up.
Luke did the same .
"You need to leave"
"please " he looked at me then at luke
"what the hell happened in here. dosent matter kayley we need to talk ."
"The lady asked you to leave " luke said angrily .
"Fine but this isn't over" with that he walked out .

Great my mood had just sky rocketed down .
" Are you ok " luke said cupping his hands in my face.
"I will be." I said trying to fight back the tears.
Luke pulled me in arms and I felt safe.
He whispered into my ear.
"I miss this , i miss you "

Hey guys sooo sorry I have taken soooooo long to update but I hope it's worth the wait like and comment .v xxxxxx