On each others nervers

"Get out "

All I could hear was luke shouting trying to bash the door down.

"Luke Iam a girl we take long in showers get over it" I shouted

"Well hurry up"

I was done. I had finished 10 minutes ago but it was just funny winding him up . I turned of the shower and I suddenly heard a sigh of relief.

"Open the door"

"No I need to moisturize"

That shut him up.since I had no toiletries of my own I rummaged around until I found a Chanels men moisturizer . ugh the rich.

15 minutes later I finally emerged from the bathroom . I only had a towel on so this was going to be awkward..

When I opened the door luke wasn't there I looked around and suddenly felt a rush of super cold water down my back. why does everyone throw water on me seriously . I was practically naked in a towel that was soaking . but all I could hear was laughing . this man is crazy. I tried to grab him but I tripped in the process. I was on the floor in seconds. great how can this get any worse. I looked up and luke was now in hysterics . I got up and then realized things got worse. my towel fell off and luke quickly realized . shit. I gracefully tried grab to towel . by this point I was so embarrassed I was almost about to cry .come on kayley your tougher then this. suddenly I felt a soft blanket thrown at me. Quickly I wrapped it around me and ran out the room. why am I doing this . I just want to go back to my shitty apartment and drink my shitty beer. That reminds me I defiantly need a drink. there was only bloody champaign and scotch . I hate scotch so no way was I getting drunk on that. I grabbed the closest bottle to me as the label was all French I had no clue what was good. last time Brandon had told me what champaign to get but now I was on my own . luke didn't try and follow me. Good. I really couldn't face him. I was so embarrassed.

Opening the bottle I sat and turned on the tv and flipped through the Channels. I tried some of the champaign . it was warm and bubbly. every sip I took the more relaxed I felt . yeah I was half naked in a blanket in a Wack jobs house but hey one day living the rich life and this is what you get .

"By the way that's payback for the drink "

I turned around to see luke in some boxers and a t shirt. he looked so sexy. stop kayley this guy is crazy.

I started laughing out of no where mind was all fuzzy . I felt light and giddy.

"Lukeyyy"

"Yeah kid not a good idea to get drunk without me"

He plopped himself next to me and took a big sip

"Look Iam sorry "

"It's fine nothing you haven't seen before right " I chuckled

"Yeah you know I wouldn't mind round 2 "

"Go away perv"

"Sorry kid your stuck with me"

Finally we were in a supermarket . last night we both drifted off and when I woke up i persuaded luke to take me to get some decent food aka not posh food . luke can't cook you would expect that all rich men can right . well I can't either and luke doesn't have a chef. he says he would rather go eat out at restaurants but see Iam to lazy to do that.

Luke was pushing the stroller and I was picking things from the shelf. I had taken him to my discount supermarket he was obviously not used to how cheap everything was. ok 4 packets of beer check . redbull check. lucky charms check . bread and ham check . butter check . Chocolate check. coke check . chicken take out meal thing Check. Chilies source check . Doritos check . whipped cream check . cookie dough ice cream check . baked beans check . full fat milk check