Applogys and betrayal

I was walking home in heels. great like my feet couldn't already hurt. suddenly I heard two people call my name. luke and louise. not really the two people I wanted to see right now.

Luke hugged me instantly . somehow I felt safe in his arms . Wait no come on kayley what have you just said . you can't fall for him.
"Look kayley as soon as you left I relised what I had done look Iam sorry I should of never crossed the line with louise " he spluttered out quite quickly. his face was fall of regret . he was looking at me like my forgiveness would save him or something
but no more nice nice kayley . i have to somehow build some barriers. I just rolled my eyes turrned around And started walking . in the distance I heard louise say
"Let me talk to her"
I heard heels clomping .
"Kayley Iam so sorry."
She paused and then hugged me. but then she started to whisper in my ear

"Iam sorry your a fail . Luke's mine now so back of. why don't you go back to your daddy in Mexico where you belong oh wait you don't have a dad."
Wait was this girl serious. both my parents grew up in east la . my grandparents where from Mexico but not my parents . wow this girl was dumb.

"Louise where is this coming from" I asked generally curious as to way she was Turing into a bitch.

"You took Jamie away from me now Iam taking luke. I mean why would the richest guy ever fall for you. it's not like your pretty . "
"Louise that's enough i never been out with jamie"
"How can you be so blind he seriously likes you . and I had feelings for him. but now your going to pay bitch . " Jamie liked me. I thought he was a playboy type of guy.

"Look louise whatever you think I did "

"Kayley just stop talking. by the way i know about aiden. you know the reason he left you is cause he found someone better more worthy more"
I couldn't take this anymore .

"Louise shut up or I swear to god I will"
"You'll what bench press me hepha"
Oh no she didn't.
Before I could say anything she interrupted again .
"Safe the Latino drama kayley ."

Suddenly luke came back up To us.
"Who was that guy you were dancing with " he saw me dancing with the guy was he jealous .
"No one" I replied coldly
"Kayley please Iam so sorry "
"Luke please I just want to be left alone ."
He hugged me and whispered
"You look beautiful tonight" he kissed me on the check and turnerd around defeted. It left me with butterflies in my stomach .he stared to make his way back to the club.

" It looks like one of us has underestimated the other" with that she turnerd around calling after luke. What the hell was that supposed to mean . ugh why are girls so fake. I really couldn't deal with louise right now .

I managed to get back to Luke's apartment quite quickly. I washed off all my makeup and tied my hair in a bun . While i was looking i to the morrow with my bare face i realised how tired i looked . I must be so stressed out .I couldn't find my pjs so I just took one of Luke's tshirt. they smelt like him. it made me feel like I was hugging him, stop it kayley it's just a tshrirt. I tried to fall asleep but I just couldnt. so I decided to get a beer and watch some tv. the only thing that was on was re runs of how I met your mother . I was slowly drifting asleep when Brandon and luke came in. Luke's face was purple as swollen . he had blood down the side of his face. He had his arm around Brandon for support.
My heaert started beating fast.
"What the hell happened "

"Luke here got himself in a fight with that guy you were dancing with "
Brandon sighed

"Let go of me Brandon I can take care if myself" luke made his way to the bathroom and slapped it shut

"So that's awkard" I said
"Yeah he just in a bad mood "
"So Brandon you and ariana " I said regiling my eyebrows up and down

"She so perfect the way her smile lights the room. her laugh is so addictive . she's cute funny and insanely hot" he replied .

"Someone's a love sick puppy. but I swear if you hurt her there will be hell to pay" I warned him.

"Trust me I couldn't do that to her. so do you need any help with luke. he can be quite stubborn when he's in a bad mood "

"No I've got it go home and text ariana"
I hugged him and then he left . great now time to tackle luke.

I knocked on the bathroom door.
"Luke?"
No replie. I decided to just open the door .

Luke was try to clean his face but kept wincing whenever he touch a cut or a bruise . I looked down and realised he was top loss great. cause I really need to see perfect abs when Iam trying not to fall for someone.

"You know your pressing to hard" I chuckled
He didn't reply .
I walked up to him and grabbed flannel he was using to try and wipe the blood away . I soaked it in water and gently starting cleaning his face . he kept his intense gaze on me the whole time .

"so what happenend" i questioned. "nothing kayley" he replied coldy. i started laughing histericyl. he was acting like a 5 year old who didt get there candy. "whats so funny"

"your jealous" i chuckled.
"Iam not"
"Whatever makes you sleep at night cooper ."
Once I had finished I realised luke had a huge cut in the side of his forehead where most of the blood had been coming from "
"Jesus luke did you slam your forehead into a glass table or something " I laughed
He just stayed silent and gave me the pretty much look.
"No way what else happened"
"Nothing that won't be on YouTube , great now I can kiss CEO goodbye "
So that's why he was so grouchy.
"well let's deal with all this in the morning right now i need to put some alcohol on your cut so it dosent get infected . then I need to stitch it "
Luke gave me a terrifying look.
"Come on you big baby. I took a medical course in school I know what Iam doing. I started walking out the bathroom when I realised I had only Luke's tshirt with some pants .
"Stop perving on my legs luke or I'll stitch your cut a little to tight got it ?"