Chapter 3 :: The Masquerade Ball

*** EDITED by @OfficiallyAmused ***

"We're here!" Squealed Louise.

"Remember guys play it cool this is my boss no drunk lap dances I know what you guys are like." Jamie sternly told us.

"Yes Jamie." we all said in unison which we laughed about.

"Hey no promises." Louise said.

I swear that I heard Jamie mutter something under his breath. Some colourful words at that. "Okay guys, this party finished at three so we meet out here to take the limo back." We all nodded at Jamie. "But first I want to introduced you to the boss."

When we went in the music was loud everyone was dancing mingling. "Hey Kayley." I turned my head to Lousie. "Arianna and I are going to go find some prey." She grinned mischieviously. "You coming?"

"No but I am just going to stick with Jamie but thanks Louise." I had just got out of a really abusive relationship I wasn't in the mood to look for a new guy.

"Hey Jamie I am just going to get some air." I muttered to him.

"Okay." He told me but before I could say "bye" to him, two girls approached Jamie.

That's the lady's man for you. I shook my head in amusement and turned around. I started walking outside. I couldn't get Ben, my ex-boyfriend, out my mind. I started to walk faster towards the exit. I turned around to Jamie but before I could turn round I was on the floor.

My body was crushed to a hard but warm body. I looked into these piercing blue eyes through his mask. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,1. Suddenly I felt soft lips kiss mine. I quickly rolled off.

"Um I am so sorry." I uttered embarrasingly.

"It's okay, I always have women falling for me." My eyes widened in surprise and shock at his statement. What-who does he think he is? His ego must be bigger than Jamie's and that is a bit ego.

"Uh excuse me." I replied to him in antonishment.

"Yeah, don't worry kid." I looked up and saw a handsome guy with wavy blonde hair. He was so sexy but such a douche bag with such an unattractive ego. I got up and saw he was looking at my dress.

"You enjoying the view kid?" He asked me and I started to get annoyed. "Hey, who wouldn't I mean you leaving not much to the imagination." By that point I was fuming. He slowly got up and he was inches away from me. By this point everyone was staring. I looked round and saw a waitress with drinks I went up to her grabbed the drink and splashed it in his face.

The whole room gasped including this sexy but arrogant guy. I brushed down my dressed and carried on walking out. Why was everyone so shocked? He was being rude, I had to stand my ground.

I had to get some fresh air quick. I took off my heels and walked in the big garden. It was so beautiful there were trees flowers and a lake. I could sit in here for hours. I sat down and put my feet into the water. It was cold but nice. Great, that guy was probably a wealthy bussnies man that is probably going to sew me.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I noticed that the caller ID had come up with Louise's name. I pressed the green button to answer the call. "Kayley are you okay?" She left me no space to answer as she pressed on. "Everyone saw what happened." That was the last thing that I wanted to hear.

"I am fine but that guy was being a real douche." I replied to her.

"I am glad you're okay but, um, listen Jamie wants to speak with you." She told me slightly nervously.

"Okay." I replied.

"What the hell Kayley?" He shouted. "That was my boss that you just soaked!" Holy crap. "He is demanding to see you."

"Well tough luck! Look Jamie, I am sorry that it happened to your boss and all but I am not going back inside." I stubbornly replied.

"Look Kayley, you don't understand! Luke is rich, powerful and famous. If the press get wind of this." He tells me epecting me to know what he was talking about and I knew actually what he was talking about.

"Look Jamie, I will deal with this in the moring but for now, I am going home." I hung up on him because I didn't really want to deal with Jamie problems right now and just laid there. I'll just go in a few minutes.