Clubs and drunks

hey guys hope your liking the story so far. (picture of kayleys dress on the side)

"Luke seriously come and help me"I shouted while mixing the hair dye. I couldn't do this by myself. I would call Ari to come and help me but she's working. I felt really bad for her. Hear I was not having to work while she was still working ridiculously long hours just to try and pay the rent for our small apartment .

"Uh I don't know what to do " he replied walking into the bathroom

"Just put it in the back of my hair il section it"

"Look don't blame me if your hair goes green or something" he laughed

"Whatever please just start"

"On one condition"

"Luke i am not having sex with you"

"Wow there that wasn't what I was going to say but if you want" he said raising his eyebrows while smirking. Great I just made is big fat ego even better.

"No Luke just tell me"

"You have to tell to me about Ben"

I froze.why would he want to know that . I swear to god he was way to persistent

"Fine just start please"

While Luke was try to put the dye in my hair I told him everything

"So Ben was my boyfriend for 3 years. He wasn't my first love or anything but I thought we would get married have kids you know. I thought he loved me. We bought an apartment and we were happy. We'll I was . One night I came home early from work cause I wasn't feeling well and I think you can sort of guess what happens next. I found him in bed with my sister."

I looked at lukes face in the mirror . It looked like he regretted asking me .

"So I take it your not talking with your sister now"

"Yeah I didn't even know they knew each other that well. She is the older one . You know when we were younger she was always the one to get all the attention . I was more into sports back then. So when I won my first soccer trophy she had to beg my mum to let her take soccer lessons and then she went on to win state championships . She always had to beat me . I guess she was always the pretty one tho ."

I could feel the hatred I had suppressed for her starting to effect me. I looked down at the floor trying to avoid eye contact with Luke. I didn't want him to see me like this . Suddenly I felt Luke turn me round . He lifted my chin up so I was staring into his eyes. He wiped away my tear with his thumb.

"Don't ever say that your beautiful"

Did he seriously mean that. Did he like me. I looked into his eyes and then suddenly he snapped out of his trance

"I mean you've got a huge ass"

Wait to kill the romance Luke.

"Well what can I say . Doing it with class cause I've got a big ass"

We both started laughing hysterically. At least it wasn't awkward .

"We'll kid I think this hair is done"

"Thanks cooper"

"So i guess you wouldnt mind if I did this"

He rubbed his dye covered hands all over my top.

"Oh no you didn't Luke "

I grabbed the bottle and squirted the the left overs all over him, but he managed to dodge most of it.