The gym

"Come on kayley I don't have all day ."

"Just a minutue luke I can't just throw on a tshirt like u and be ready "
I was frantically trying to fit into my gym clothes while trying to put my hair which wasent cooperating with me today into a ponytail. "

Because I had been sitting round Luke's apartment for weeks doing nothing I had gained a bit of weight . ugh this was all his fault .
"Luke " I shouted
"What did someone die" he said walking into the room.
"Look I've gone chubby this is all your fault ,"
I did a 360 so he could see.
Then I heard him whistle loudly

" You mean your boobs and bum have gone bigger . then your welcome "

"Luke" I sighed

"Seriously those up your arse shorts make you and your bum alegeable to be the next kardashian sister "he chuckled

"But you should change if you don't want your bum to be on the cover of every magazine . wear some leggings , or you could go nude"
It's like he knew exactly what to say to make me tick
I tried to hit him in the arm but my hand just bounced off. damn his muscles.

"Just get out "

We where in the gym getting my guest past to see if I liked it. luke likes to go to normal gyms instead of high end gyms cause he said you get a better workout or whatever . I liked it here .
"Hey come on Kay il give you a tour "

I followed behind him. I never realised how tall he was . maybe 6ft 1.

"So here's the pool. that's the Zumba class. over here's the spin class."
Then we walked into a room full of gym equipment . there where mirrors so you could see yourself working out. we walked out and luke walked to go to the toilet . so there was me standing there like an idiot . I decided to go on my phone while I waited so at least I wouldn't look to much like a retard.
Then I heard someone running behind me.

"Hey" he said out of breath . He was wearing a blue top and he had brown hair and green eyes . he was shorter then luke but still hot.

"Hey I just wanted to say your really beautiful"

"Oh thanks " I smiled

"So I haven't seen you round you new"
He asked smiling

"Um yeah my " wait how do I introduce luke as. I could say my boyfriend but this guy looks like he wouldn't be in to all the celeb gossip so I could just say Luke's my friend . which he is . plus this would be the perfect way of not falling for luke. wait was I trying to convince myself that I wasent into luke. whatever kayley snap out of it . this guy has practically stopped his workout just to compliment me and Iam just standing here like a retard. this is just a little payback for louise . And this guy is really cute.

"Best Friend luke comes to this gym and he wanted me to join"

"Cool Iam Daniel"
"kayley"

"Kayley I like it .you know kayley
I could show you how all the equipment works . it's all a bit confusing at first ."

"Shore"
just as we finished luke came out

"Kayley I've got great news"
But then he turnerd his head to Daniel and stoped

"Who's this " he said while putting his arm around me

Great just friends my ass

"Luke this is Daniel Daniel luke "

Daniel stuck his hand out but luke just looked at it.
"Sorry Daniel luke a bit overprotective of me he's like a older brother to me"

Lye .