Chapter 2 :: New Dress

*** EDITED by @OfficiallyAmused ***

Arianna and I had finally gotten out of our place and I didn't look like the bottom of someone's shoe after sorting myself out. We had gone in many shops and finally came to one of my favourites.

There were so many to choose from and I was looking through all the racks swifty yet with care and that is when I found the one. It was a long black embellished dress with a very plunging neckline. I squealed at the sight and turned to my friend.

"Look Ari." I gushed, my face in awe as I stared at it and felt like I didn't deserve to be in front of such beauty.

"That's so you Kay." She laughed. "You'll have all the boys looking at you."

"Is it too reveling?" She asked me. I suddenly felt a bit self-consious of myself.

"No, it's totally not! It's sexy go try it on." Ariana said with a grin on her face. She was always right.

A few minutes later I emerged from the changing rooms and Ariana let out an over-exaggerated gasp. "Wow that's the one!" She squealed and then pointed to something in her hand. "Look, I found this silver mask and it only covers yours eyes! I thought it looked perfect with that dress." Sure enough, it was.

"It's so cute!" I gushed. "Can I try it on?" She nodded and it fit perfectly.

*

A few hours later I was in my room doing my make up. I put on red lipstick and tied my hair up into a high bun. This is perfect. I slipped on the dress and paired it with my favorite black heels.

"Come on Kay, we're leaving." Arianna called up to me and I smiled.

"Coming." I shouted back thinking about how tonight is going to be amazing.

Stay tuned for chapter 3 its going to be a big one ! <3