Chapter 22

Alice's POV

Tomorrow was Cindy's coronation and today she had the day free. Our other mates were ensuring they got as much done as they could today to ensure they would be free tomorrow, while Qin and Pyrus were taking care of the kids so I can have a girls day out with Cindy to help her relax. She has been quieter and so stressed. I just wanted to do something nice for her that I hope she will enjoy.

When it was time to wake her up I did it by slipping my hands under her night down, my lips trailing kisses up her neck will I got to her ear. "Wake up Cindy," I said as she gave a soft moan. "You and I have plans today." "Really," she asked a little sleepily. She still hasn't been sleeping well, and tonight that was something I would be helping with as well. "Qin and Pyrus are watching the kids so it's just the two of us," I said as my hands found her nipples, playing with teasing gentleness. She arched into my touch with a soft whine, wanting more than just my teasing touches. I kissed her lips, "Breakfast first then we're going to get our nails done." I got up and I could feel her eyes on me. I was only in one of Shelton's button ups that was left unbuttoned, bra, and thong. 

She huffed as she got up and saw I had picked out her clothes for today. I wanted her to think as little as possible, wanting her mind to simply be free of thoughts as much as possible. We dressed and I took her hand as we went to go eat breakfast. She sat next to me and we ate in silence. Once we were done, we took the car today to ensure we took our time while out. As I drove, I kept a hand on her thigh, over her skirt. "Someone is in the teasing mood today," Cindy said with a smile. I smirked, "I don't know what you're talking about." She laughed as she shook her head. When we got to her favorite nail salon, I opened the door for her. "What color is your dress," she asked me. "It's a deep violet," I told her. "I think you should get a silver color," she suggested. I nodded and decided to get mine in the stiletto style since I knew my mates enjoyed the way they felt on their skin. Cindy went with a baby pink coffin style. 

After that, we went to get our hair done. "Can we get ice cream," she asked as she took my hand and hugged my arm, my arm fitting nicely between her breasts. I nodded, "If that's what you want." She gave me a soft smile and I had saw a light sparkle in her eyes that have been dull for too long. After our hair was done, I took her to get ice cream. We sat at one of the tables. "Thank you Alice," she said as she took a bite of her vanilla ice cream that was covered in chocolate sauce and rainbow sprinkles. "You don't have to thank me Cindy," I said to her. "I want too," she said softly as she looked at her ice cream. "I thought I would be sitting around the room, thinking about how unprepared I feel for tomorrow." "I know," I told her. "And I didn't want you to do that. I wanted you to have a day of peace, one where you didn't have to think." She smiled softly, "I love you." I cupped her cheek, "I love you too." 

After we ate our ice cream, I took her to the botanical garden and we walked around hand in hand. We stopped to rest on a bench and she kissed my cheek. She then trailed kisses down my neck and I bit back my moan. I felt her smile against my skin and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "Is that the game you want to play," I asked her teasingly. "You tell me," she said with a soft giggle. I knew why she was doing this. She wanted to stop thinking and just feel, and I was more than happy to give her that. 

I turned my head and gave her a kiss that had her melting into me with a soft moan. I nipped her bottom lip playfully, thoughts of what I wanted to do to her swirling around in my head. I took her back to the car and this time when I drove back to the castle, I pushed her skirt up and rubbed the skin of her thigh, teasing the fabric of her panties occasionally at red lights. She would moan and try to move her hips, but the seat belt kept her trapped. 

Back home, I pushed her against the door, my lips on hers. She moaned and slipped her hands under my shirt. I then began trailing kisses down her neck till I got to my mark and bit her. I drank from her a little, wanting to make her high from the pheramones. She moaned and arched into me. When I released her, I used my magic to strip her of her clothes before picking her up, her legs going around my waist. I carried her to the bed and laid her down. She used her own magic to rid me of my clothes, not liking that she was the only one unclothed. I used my magic to keep her hands pinned above her head as I kissed her down her body till I was settled between her legs. I kept my eyes on her the entire time as I enjoyed the taste of her. I made her cum a few times, her thighs shaking. I then sat up, my thumb slowly rubbing her clit. 

"What do you want sweetie," I said to her as she moaned, her back arching off the bed, her hands gripping the sheets. "Fuck," she said breathlessly. "Fuck me please Alice." She sounded so cute when she begged. I let one of my fingers slowly enter her and she bucked her hips wanting more. "Alice," she moaned. "How do you want me to fuck you Cindy," I said as I continued to tease her. "In any way you want, just please," she begged. I smirked, "Are you sure?" "Yes," she whined as I removed my finger. "Okay." 

Nathaniel's POV

When I went into the room, I was too distracted by the papers in my hand, I didn't hear the muffled moans until I noticed Alice and Cindy on the bed. Alice had Cindy's back to her chest, Cindy's arms bound behind her back. Cindy had a ball gag in her mouth and nipple clamps on her nipples. Alice was using her magic to keep her legs spread as she made Cindy watch in the mirror as Alice fucked her with the toy in her hand. Since our sheets were a light blue I was able to see the several dark spots from their fun. It was clear Alice was enjoying herself as she tortured Cindy with pleasure. The sight before me had me forgetting about the papers in my hand. 

Their eyes went to me and Alice smirked. Cindy's eyes were glazed from the high Alice gave her and filled with lust. "I see I've missed a show," I said while setting the documents down. "She told me to fuck her anyway I pleased. So I took her in everyway I wanted," Alice said. I saw the discarded strap on and other toys Alice had used on her. I then watched as Alice made Cindy cum again, her back arching, her muffled scream, her whole body shaking. It was beautiful. When her orgasm passed, I watched as she sagged against Alice, her eyes half closed. Alice took away the vibrator and used her magic to rid Cindy of her bindings and clamps. Once the gag was gone, Cindy leaned her head back and Alice gave her a slow and tender kiss. Alice then picked Cindy up and took her to the bathroom. We knew Alice planned on using today to get Cindy to relax, but had I known she meant relax like this, then I would have wanted to be here from the beginning. I went ahead and cleaned everything up and changed the sheets for them. 

I went into the bathroom and saw them in the bath, Alice cradling a sleeping Cindy. "I cleaned everything up for you," I said to her. "Thank you," I bent down to give her a kiss before kissing Cindy's head. "How was the rest of your day," I asked while sitting down on the floor beside the tub. "It was nice," she said with a soft smile. "I got her to smile today." I smiled softly myself with a nod, "That's good." We've terribly missed our bubbly genie but we knew it would take time before we got her back. 

She's been truly amazing though. She has not only handled planning her coronation, her parents' funeral, and transitioning into her new role, but she has still come to us instead of bottling everything up. She has also balanced the kids, handled magic mishaps with ease, and listened to any problems Mania or Karla have come to her with and even excellent advice. We had feared she would feel that she had to do all of this on her own, but she's asked us for assistance on many occasions. She is doing her best, so we need to do our best to support her in every way we can. It was times like these, I am reminded just how strong she really is. 

I helped Alice dry her off once they got out and tucked her into the bed. Alice laid in the bed with her, holding her close, and I went back to work, grabbing the file I had originally come in here for from the coffee table by the fireplace.