French Lullabies

Sebastian and Y/N have a baby and Y/N comes home to Sebastian singing their baby to sleep in French (which i would kill to see).

You let out a soft sigh as you opened the door to the house you and Sebastian shared.

It had been a long night shift at work and you were just about ready to collapse into bed. 

You stood for a moment.

Everything was eerily quiet in the Y/L/N-Smythe household in that moment. Especially when you knew that Sebastian was home alone with your young baby.

You put your keys on the dresser and hung up your coat, kicking off your boots as you walked up the stairs.

And that was when you heard it.

You quietly opened the bedroom door and saw Sebastian propped up against the headboard, cradling your tiny baby in his large arms and singing softly to the baby in French.

You always loved Sebastian's singing voice. And you loved it when he would speak in French.

Sebastian seemed not to have noticed you coming into your bedroom. So you quietly sat next to him on your bed.

The ex-Warbler looked over at you, his eyes widened slightly "Oh...hello love..." He then started babbling about things that happened during the day, probably worried that he had done something wrong. But the whole time he was speaking, he was looking down at the tiny baby in his arms.

He was always so consumed by your child. So in awe of the tiny thing.

"Hey, hey Seb." You said, tilting his chin up to face you "You did wonderfully, you got our little peanut off to sleep didn't you?" He nodded "Now let's go to bed ourselves."

You quickly changed into your pyjamas and then stood next to Sebastian, kissing your baby on it's tiny head before Seb carefully laid them down in the crib.

Both you and Sebastian got into your bed, pulling up the covers.

Sebastian reached out his arm and pulled you closer to his body by your waist. He leaned over and turned off the light before kissing your head and saying "Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight Sebby. I'll see you when Y/B/N wakes up."

A/N: Okay so I decided to write this because I had a dream about Seb singing to a baby in French so...this is what happened. This was relatively short but I do have a few ideas I want to write (maybe 9 or 10 at the minute) and I do take requests. So if there is anything you want written I would be more than happy to write it for you.

QOTU: If you were to have a baby, what would you call them?

AOTU: For a girl - Devon Ava and for a boy - Grant Mattias

Love you all!