Soulmate AU

Another request from the lovely Krys_the_Vamp Your lovely comments never go unnoticed my darling so thank you. Xx. Hope you enjoy.

Request: Soulmate AU where whenever you are in the same building as your soulmate, and they are singing, you cannot help but sing the song with them, whether you know the song or not. Y/N is Blaine's sibling and go with him to drop off the tickets for the play and start singing Uptown Girl in the corridor as you approach the Warblers singing the very same song. Blaine and Y/N know that it is not just a coincidence. Since you know all of the Warblers, you presume that the new Warbler is your soulmate. Just to be sure, Y/N sings another song and Sebastian cannot help but sing along.

Your brother Blaine has asked you to go with him to deliver some tickets to his old friends at Dalton Academy.

And since you had sometimes visited Blaine at Dalton, you knew almost all of them, aside from any new Warblers of course.

The two of you were just walking through the hallways when you started humming under your breath...Uptown Girl by Billy Joel. It seemed involuntary but you thought nothing of it.

That was...until you heard someone singing the same song.

Well more than someone. More like a whole room of people. The Warblers were singing the same song as you...at the exact time...

Blaine gave you a look that said "Come on Y/N this isn't random...they are here...your soulmate is one of the Warblers..."

You were singing and it wasn't like you could stop so you just scoffed at your brother as if you were saying "Blaine, it's probably just a coincidence...a crazy crazy coincidence..."  But in your mind you really wanted to believe that he was right.

Besides, everyone already had their soulmates: Blaine and Kurt, Finn and Rachel, Santana and Brit just to name a few. 

You often felt like you were the only one without a soulmate.

But if Blaine was right, all of that could change in a matter of minutes.

The whole time you and your brother were watching the Warblers perform, your eyes were skimming over the crowd of boys, but it took you a while to locate the boy you had never seen before.

He was tall, six feet at least. He had perfectly styled brown hair, gorgeous green eyes and a small cluster of cute moles on his neck

He seemed perfect to you. But who was to say he was your soulmate. Maybe there was someone you hadn't seen.

You were so far into a daydream that when you and the warblers stopped singing, it took Blaine almost actually shaking you to bring you back into the real world.

"So..." Blaine whispered "Have you figured it out yet? Which one of them is the lucky guy that gets my big brother speech?"

You let out a sigh "I have an idea but just...let me try something..."

You cleared your throat and started to sing. (SONG AT THE TOP, but ignore the comments the judges make, I just love that version of it)

Almost as soon as you had started singing, another voice joined you, singing in perfect harmony. 

You frantically looked up to where the Warbler boys had separated, each of them looking at one Warbler in particular.

It was him. And he was singing too.

You stopped abruptly and so did he. You looked at each other directly in the eyes and he made the first move "Sebastian Smythe." He brought your hand up to him mouth and kissed your knuckles softly.

You blushed as you said "Y/N L/N."

Everyone was watching your interaction, but for you and Sebastian, it was only the two of you in that room. 

He sent you a soft smile and everything finally felt right.

A/N: I am so sorry that this request took so long, because it took me a while to figure out how to phrase it, but now it is done I think that it is one of my favourite things I have ever written. Tell me if you like it my lovely.

Okay so life update...my school play/pantomime thing has been recorded and apparently sent off too the prep school children so we are now finished with it. But also I have been sad for the past few days because I found out that the guy I like is now going out with one of my best friends. I'm not mad because they are both my friends and I want them to be happy but I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad...and when I am sad I sit under tables.

Now I'm done with my rant, time for...Question Of The Update...

QOTU: Last book you read?

AOTU: Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli

Love you all!