Trophy Thief?

The New Directions' Nationals trophy had been stolen.

And in it's place was an expensive laptop displaying a brown-haired boy wearing a Dalton uniform, holding your trophy. No one said anything, but you knew that they all thought it was Sebastian. But he had turned over a new leaf.

Hadn't he?

So, you and Blaine made it your best-friends/the only people who really cared about the Glee Club job to go and get that trophy back.

You were coming down the stairs when you felt a sense of Deja Vu from the previous year. But instead of the halls being empty, there was a familiar face in front of you. "Bassy!" You exclaimed as you ran down down the rest of the stairs into the waiting arms of your boyfriend.

"Hey gorgeous." Sebastian said, wrapping his arms around you and leaning down to kiss your forehead.

Blaine cleared his throat behind you, reminding you that you were not there to see your boyfriend, you were in fact there for some strange trophy rescue mission. "Sebastian, of course it was you." Blaine assumed.

"No, it wasn't" Sebastian protested gently "I turned over a new leaf remember. No more bullying, blackmail or assault this year."

"Must be boring for you." B said.

Seb thought for a moment before saying "Yeah, it is, being nice sucks...but at least I get to be with this beauty here." Everything was silent for a moment, before "He's waiting for you in the library."

"Who is?" Blaine asked, quietly confused.

"The guy you're here to see." Sebastian replied, squeezing your hand. "The Captain of The Warblers."

You looked up at Sebastian's sad, green eyes as Blaine walked through those giant library doors "Sebby, I thought you were the Captain of The Warblers. Did something happen?"

Sebastian sighed and nodded "A new guy came. Hunter. Apparently he led his old Military School Show Choir to victory. When he came here he said that I was unfit to lead the warblers, so he took over. Things have been...different..."

There was so much pain behind his beautiful green eyes. You knew how much the Warblers meant to him "Oh Seb." You tilted his face to yours, kissing him gently.

You stood there for a few moments, lost in each other's embrace, until a few other Warblers showed up at the library door. "Blaine's been in there for a while now." Sebastian said "Maybe we should go and see what Hunter wants."

And so the two of you walked hand in hand to the library, joined by Nick, Jeff and one more warbler you had never seen before.

Then Sebastian said something that shocked you to the core. "We all know the real Blaine, Blaine. Ambitious, driven. You're a Dalton boy."

"Seb, what are you doing?" You asked.

Then another Warbler you had never seen before (who you then presumed was Hunter, the new captain) turned to the few other Warblers behind you and made a rather harsh sounding order "Present the blazer."

When Sebastian turned his back so he could grab the blazer, you took a few steps over to Blaine's side, feeling slightly betrayed. Hunter held the blazer out to Blaine "That's not going to work on me." Blaine shook his head.

Hunter just smirked "Then why be afraid to try it on?"

Sebastian took the blazer and walked behind blazer, slipping onto Blaine's arms before Hunter put his own arms around Blaine's shoulders, leading him away, but you could still hear every word he was saying "Here's the thing Blaine, you know that Nationals trophy was a fluke, just like you know we're going to win at sectionals." Your jaw tightened "Now, I don't want to see a Dalton legend like yourself sidelined in his senior year. I want you on the winning side. Here. With us."

The whole way through Hunter's little 'speech' Sebastian kept trying to wrap his arms around your waist like he normally would, however, you moved away.

Eventually, when Blaine and Hunter returned to the group, Sebastian said "You know what goes great with a new Dalton blazer? An impromptu song."

"What, no..." Blaine protested.

"Come on, one song for your old buddies." Seb said. He was using his persuasive voice. Slick bastard.

But Blaine was still against the idea. Even as the Warblers started singing the backing vocals, he was still protesting "I didn't come here to sing a song, I came to get the..."

However soon enough, all of you were in the swing of things and singing 'Dark Side' by Kelly Clarkson.

A/N: Video at top.

Hunter was watching everyone intently. There was something not right about that guy...

"What'd I tell you?" Sebastian smiled once everyone was done singing "Flawless." He wasn't wrong, but it seemed to you that he was still acting off. 

Then Blaine's face turned sour. He frowned, taking off the blue and red blazer, and tried to hand it back to Hunter. "Keep it." Hunter said in a sickly sweet tone "It's already yours. Don't you think it's time you came back where you belong...Blaine Warbler?"

You let out a small gasp when he spoke on of Blaine's McKinley nicknames. Sure he had been a Warbler, but now he was a New Directioner.

"Come on Y/N/N. We should go." Blaine said, grabbing your attention as he folded the blazer.

Sebastian stood forwards, shaking his head "You can go Blaine, I will bring Y/N home after I talk to them for a moment."

So, Blaine agreed to leave you with Sebastian despite his wary glances and the two of you went into an empty classroom. "I owe you an explanation and an apology." He sighed.

"You really do." You nodded.

He moved slightly to face you better. "Ever since Hunter became captain, it has been his way or no way at all. Meaning that if we disobey him, he'd kick us off the team and you know how much being a Warbler means to me."

You really did. They were like his version of you and the New Directions "So, are you telling me that everything you said...they were really Hunter's words?"

"Not exactly." Sebastian explained "We all miss Blaine, of course we want him back. But yes, the plan was Hunter's. So, are we okay?"

"Yeah." You nodded, moving over closer to Sebastian's body as he wrapped his arms tightly around mine. "But." You said pulling away from the hug "I do love you but I love my friends in the Glee Club too. So if you try to do anything else to sabotage us I'll..."

"I know, I know." Sebastian interrupted "You'll grind my bones to make your bread."

You gave him a look "No, Bassy, I mean that...if you hurt my friends, you hurt me and I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who hurts my friends."

You didn't have to directly say that you would break up with him, but by the look on his face and the slow swallow and nod he made, Sebastian understood what you were saying.

But then again, you never thought you would have to really go through with that threat.

A/N: I will continue with the steroids episodes but I don't know when it will be because I already have a few more pre written and a couple in planning. 

QOTU: Favourite Glee mashup song?

AOTU: Bye bye bye/I want it that way.

Love you all!