Damn The Warblers...Damn All The Warblers!

You had showed up at Dalton to surprise your boyfriend Sebastian as you hadn't seen him for quite a while.

It was Warbler rehearsal and since he was the newly reinstated captain, he was to the front of the group, making orders and calling the shots.

So of course, he didn't see you straight away.

You sat quietly on the couch and when a couple of the boys noticed you, you held your finger up to your lips telling them to keep quiet with a slight wink and a grin.

It was only when Sebastian joined the boys and turned so they were all facing the same way (towards you on the couch) that he saw you. 

He let out a gasp as he saw you "Y/N! What are you doing here..." Sebastian said as he slowly walked away from the group of Warblers "I thought you were babysitting your little sibling tonight...that's what you told me..."

Poor thing seemed to be having a hard time figuring it out, so you decided to put him out of his misery "Seb...I lied. I came to surprise you...so...surprise!" You winked at him and you could see him getting slightly flustered, tugging at his collar.

He stuttered for a little while before finally choking out "I...um...Rehearsal is over boys...you did a great job today...um...yeah..."

Sebastian then grabbed your hand and dragged you upstairs towards his dorm, but while you were almost running away, you heard someone saying "Yeah! Get it Sebastian!" Oh Jeff. We really do love you. 

Soon enough, you and Sebastian were in his dorm. He pushed you up against the wooden wall and started kissing your neck.

"You just couldn't wait could you Smythe." You teased as he got slightly rougher and you tried to hold back the sound that was bubbling up in the back of your throat.

Sebastian nipped at your neck and you let out a tiny moan "Don't hide those noises Y/N, they are so beautiful..." You leaned upwards and captured Sebastian's lips in a searing, passionate kiss. 

Things kept getting more and more heated until you heard a noise from outside the door.

It sounded like laughter "Sebastian..." You heard someone moaning from outside the door followed by another, but this time "Oh...Y/N..."

You rolled your eyes and walked over to the door and slowly opened it. "Oh. My. God." It was all of the boys. And by all, you mean ALL of them. 

Nick and Jeff seemed to be the ringleaders, so you grabbed them by the collar of their blazers and dragged them up into Sebastian's room. All the rest of the boys could sense the impatience on your face and they all scrambled off as Jeff screamed "Yeah, run! Save yourselves, there is nothing worse than an angry Y/N!"

 You folded your arms as Sebastian took a place behind you, trying to fix his tie and messy hair. "Having fun Sebastian?" Nick snickered.

"I was. Until you lot interrupted." Sebastian scoffed.

Nick and Jeff both looked down at the floor in shame "We're sorry Sebastian and Y/N..." 

You looked at the two boys who had grown to become two of your best friends over the last year or so and you couldn't help but let out a small laugh "Oh my god you two..I'm not mad you two absolute dumbasses."

"Well in that case..." Nick and Jeff said together with an evil grin. It was honestly how scary how much time those two spent together, it was sometimes like they were actually twins.

Sebastian then leaned in closer to you and whispered "No...whenever they make that face it means they are up to something...run Y/N run..."

But before you could make a move, Nick and Jeff had lunged forwards and soon all of you (including Sebastian) had been tackled onto the floor. "Agh...JEFF! NICK!" You shouted as an elbow landed in your rib cage "Those are my ribs!"

"Sorry not sorry Y/N!" Nick laughed as him and Jeff pulled you and Sebastian into a somewhat uncomfortable group hug on the floor full of limbs.

In amongst the chaotic moment and continuous babbling from 'Niff' as we called them, you could hear Sebastian's sighs "Next time, next time..."

A/N: Okay so I like this one. I'm kind of happy that I figured out a way to combine Y/N's relationship with  Sebastian with the friendship they would have with the Warblers (obviously mainly Nick and Jeff)

QOTU: Favourite song from a musical?

AOTU: She Used to Be Mine from Waitress

Love you all!