Stay away

I looked up and saw Sky. I smiled and she came over to me and gave me a hug.
  "Hey you okay love?" Okay, she called me beautiful and love in like..one minute. My heart was beating so fast and i just could keep the smile off my face.
  "Yea, just...it's complicated." I looked down and my smile went away.
  "So jack...thats the one you couldn't trust right?" I nodded my head and she leaved against the counter next to me. "What did you guys talk about in the hallway, if you don't mind me asking, you dont have to tell me." She said politely. Ugh i wanted to tell her. I wanted to tell her what happened so bad. I opened my mouth to say but just as i did jack appeared in the doorway and gave me a glare.
  "We uhm..." I thought to myself what could i say that would be ok with Jack. "He..was just apologizing about what happened earlier." He cocked his head and stared herder telling me to say more. "And um...he," he shook his head and pointed to both of us. "We, we..."
  "Come on just say it." I looked at her and my thoughts went away, then she cleared her throat waiting for an answer so quickly without paying attention i said something.
  "We're officially together now." I saw her reaction, and she didn't seem pleased with it making me think about what i said. Then when it caught up to me I clasped my hands over my mouth and searched  her eyes for something. I wanted to say something but i couldn't. Jack was standing right there. I just kept shaking my head because i can't believe i said that. Now ill never be able to be with Sky. What the hell did i just do?! Ny eyes brimmed with tears and i tightly shut my eyes making them fall onto my cheeks. Sky reached out and put her hands in my arms to bring me i to a hug but i jerked away and ran upstairs making sure to hit Jack in the shoulder as i passed by.
  I got to my room and i slammed the door then fell on my bed and began ti sob. How could i have said that? To Sky. God what did i just get myself into?
•••
I heard a knock at my door but i didn't bother saying anything because i hoped the person would think that i was sleeping and would go away. However whoever it was opened the door anyways and cane and sat on my bed. I pictured Sky next to me because she was rubbing my back like she did when i cane over earlier. I smiled and rolled over expecting Sky's beautiful eyes looking down at me, but instead it was jacks eyes. I quickly turned back over and buried myself in my blankets but jack gripped me and turned me to face him. I scowled at him but he just smiled. 
  "Good morning girlfriend." He said then leaned down and kissed me. He still had a grip of my arms so i couldn't push him away. Plus i was laying on the bed so I couldn't get away. He slowly climbed in top of me and i began to cry. I kept turning my head so he would stop kissing me but he just sucked in my neck instead. Fuck!
"Get off of me!" I screamed but he didn't do anything. Then he started kissing me again, this time sticking his tongue into my mouth.
  I bit his tongue  and he sat up quickly with it sticking out of his mouth. It was bleeding. Ha serves him right. Suddenly he struck me in the side of the face. I gasped and reached up and carefully touched my tender cheek. He got off of me and started pacing my room.
  "What the hell was that." He said with a funny voice because his tongue was still hanging out of his mouth. I laughed and he came over to me with his hand in the air ready to mack me when my door opened and he quickly out it to his side. Sky looked at jack and cringed. Then she looked at me and just looked sad.
  "Hey Safire, i was gonna go, its kind of late..so just wanted to say goodbye." She started closing the door but i jumped up.
  "Wait! Sky wait!" Before jack could grab me i slipped out of the door and stood next to sky.
  "Can i walk you home?" She looked at me funny then looked at the ground.
  "Don't you want to hang out with your boyfriend?" She said sadly. My heart sank and i shook my head.
  "No-no Sky i really don't. Please let me take you home?" She looked up at me and smiled.
  "Okay." Yes! Thank you! Ugh i love you!
  "What?"
  "What? Did i say that out loud?" I said as my face started turning red.
  "Say what?" Thank god.
  "Oh nothing." I smiled and we walked downstairs and outside. I looked back and saw jack looking at me from my window. I hope he is gone when i come back.
  "Hey sky?" I said after a while of quietness. She looked up from the sidewalk and looked over at me.
  "Yea?" I got closer to her then decided to move back to where i was.
  "Can we talk about earlier?" I asked cautiously. What if she doesn't want to talk about it? I don't want to make her uncomfortable. 
  "Sure.." I started thinking about what i was going to say.
  "Well..everything with jack..i-i dont know what to do.." She stopped and looked at me.
  "What do you mean?" I looked down again.
  "He um...we never talked in the hallway."