Let me tell you a seceret

"What do you mean? She asked. Looked around me making sure Jack wasn't watching me or something.
  "Well back at the house, he took me in the hall and started kissing me. He wouldn't let me go but i was trying to get away. Then before we went back inside he told me that if i told anyone he would do something to me I've only dreamed about in my nightmares." She looked...relieved.
  "Why do you look so relieved?" I asked and she just smiled.
  "Oh um...nothing. Sorry were you done?" She asked. I looked at her funny but shook my head because I wasn't done.
  "So sky. We aren't really together." She smiled and so did i. I had this really strong urge to kiss her but i stopped myself.
  "Really?? Thats great." I looked at her and i watched her scramble to save herself. "I mean because, he wasn't a good guy. You shouldn't be with a guy like that." I nodded and thought of something to say to play with her.
  "But someone like you is good?" She nodded and started walking.
  "Yup." Then she stopped and turned around to me. "I mean. Um...well like a guy of course-"
  "Oh just shut up already." Without thinking, i stepped forward and pressed my lips against hers. And holy shut it felt amazing. It didn't last very long but when she backed away both of our eyes were closed and our faces blushing like crazy. I can't believe i just did that.
  "I-i..uh.." I stuttered trying to save myself now because she still hasn't reacted yet. "Im im-" she reached out and grabbed the back if my neck and kissed me again. She brought be close to her as our lips moved in sync. For what seemed like forever was only a few seconds. Sky pulled away then looked into my eyes moving frantically from my eyes to my lips. She opened her mouth then let me go almost making me fall down.
  "I-i...i have to go..." She said then started walking away. I didn't bother trying to call her because i was sure she wasn't going ti come back plus i felt like a full. Of course. Why would a girl looking that pretty and amazing kiss a girl like me. I looked at the ground and turned back around and began to go back ti my house. Even if she didn't like it. I did. So even if she walked away weirded out and everything, at least i could think that she was the one who kissed me again.
  My phone started ringing so i picked it up.
  "Hello?"
  "Hey Saffie. Whacha doin?" It was miles. I smiled and looked behind me again but didn't see Sky anymore.
  "Just walking home."
  "Why is your breath hitched?" He asked making mr realize i was breathing unevenly.
  "Oh..i-i am?" I laughed.
  "Okay whatever you wanna come over?" He asked. I looked up at my house and saw jack still in my window still. I froze because he hasn't seen me yet. I quickly ducked behind a car then peeked around the corner to see jack looking in the direction that i was just at.
  "Yes. Ill be there in a minute." I said quickly then hung up. I looked to se where jack was looking and when he wasn't looking my way, i darted the other way and started running to miles' house.