Coffee?

I got to skys house in about an hour. It was a long walk, but it was so worth it. I got to the door and by then i was shivering. The wind had picked up and i didn't have a jacket. It felt like it was going to rain. It probably was because dark clouds were collecting in the sky. I sat there on the porch waiting for sky to answer. It took a minute but  she finally answered. I was holding myself because it was so cold and i was shivering. But sky make me feel numb when i saw her. She smiled. Then looked worried.
  "Hey beautiful...oh god your freezing, come here." She grabbed me and put me under her arm while she rubbed my arm with her free hand. Then as we walked away, she kicked the door closed which i thought was pretty hot. She brought me through her house and sat me down at the couch then grabbed a big fluffy blanket and put it on me.
  "Here, go ahead and get comfortable ill make some...coffee or tea?" I smiled and asked for tea. She nodded and left towards the kitchen. I looked around me and got comfortable. I tucked myself in and when i was good, i looked up to look around the house.  Straight ahead was a fireplace. There wasn't anything on top except a family picture. I looked over at the walls. There was nothing on them. This room was pretty bare except for the couch, a tv, a fireplace, and a bookshelf that was mostly bare as well. Not a lot of stuff. I wonder why. Well, i guess she might have moved in lately. That would explain why i never have seen her at any parties. Speaking of parties, there haven't been a lot since school started but I'm starting to hear around that there will be one at someones house. I want to go, and I want Sky to be there.
  "Here, tea." She said softly with a gentle smile. I smiled and took the cup from her hand. She looked me over and giggled. "You look comfortable." I nodded and moved over for her to sit down.
  "You told me to get comfortable." She nodded, then it fell silent. None of us said anything and it was getting a little bit awkward. Me tea was warm and it was starting to hurt my hand so i put it on the desk beside me. Sky had already put hers on the table next to the couch. It was quiet again. Nobody was moving, and my brain was straining itself to think about what she could possibly be thinking right now. I glanced over and so dod she, making my cheeks turn red. It was still quiet. I really wanted to kiss sky. And i think she wanted to kiss me too. But..i mean she wanted to know what was going going on with jack and everything. So she may want to talk. Should i just kiss her? Should i-
  A pair of lips made contact with my cheek and my face lit up. I froze and my blood was pumping through my veins like a raging river. I carefully looked over and she was looking down at her hands trying not to smile. Oh shes just so adorable. Then..i grew the confidence to kiss her on the cheek too. I leaned over quickly without really thinking and i kissed her on the cheek. But i didn't pull away. My lips lingered on her skin and i could feel her smile. Her breathing picked up and so did mine. Slowly, she started turning her head till finally, her nose was touching mine and our eyes could see each other. I smiled and i could see her smile too. We were very close to each other. I had my hand on the arm rest  that was on her side. And my lap was practically lying across hers. I blushed, hard.
  Then my stomach filled with butterflies when she tilted her head slightly and placed one small kiss on my lips. It was small but i loved it. Like us.