Jack

We both pulled back and sat in our chairs. I looked up at sky and her cheeks were red and she was smiling. My face was probably red too and i was already smiling like a freak. I didn't know what to say.  And it seemed like sky didn't either. My hands were shaking and my stomach was so full of butterflies i felt like throwing up. It was still quiet and it honestly was getting a little awkward. So I decided to say something. 
  "Sky...?" She looked up at me, we made eye contact and i looked away because my nerves were going crazy.
  "Mhmm?" She said with a smile. I looked at her again and our eyes caught each other and i blushed more.
  "You...you mean tot do that right?" She bit her lip and looked at my hands while nodding, then she looked back up at me.
  "Mhm, yes I did." She giggled while talking which made my heart flutter. "I had to pay you back for the other day. I was a jerk and im so sorry, i was just so nervous and so i went to brecks because i wanted to talk to him about you but he came on to me and i was just scared and i sis t know what to do so i went along with it. And im just so sorry." She was now holding my hands again and i was smiling like crazy. She looked sorry. And i could tell she really was sorry.
  "Its alright, i understand what happened and everything  is okay now right?" She nodded with a smile but her smile went away. "What?" She looked around then back at me.
  "What about jack?" My smile faded to a frown as i thought about him.
  "Oh..." We both looked down and let our hands sit in out lap. "Im not really dating him though. Well he calls me his girlfriend but i don't want to be, and i have three classes with you and only a few with him. Plus we have lunch together. We can make this work." She smiled and grabbed my hand again.
  "I think we can." She stood up and started dragging me out of the cafateria. She took me down he hall and she burst through the bathroom door. She turned the corner to make sure no body was there. There wasn't anyone in there. She turned around and smiled at me. I blushed and looked down. Suddenly she pushed me against the wall. My breath hitched then i felt a pair of lips pressed against mine.

SKY POV:
I really did love saffire and i just wanted to show her that i did. I didnt mean to go off and kiss Breckin. I was just scared and confused. I saw how much it hurt her. How much i hurt her. I kissed her with passion. With love. I need to show her that i care a lot about her. I really do lover her.