Fancy drunk

I calmed down when I realized it was Miles. I started to laugh but it didn't seem very funny to him.

  "Hey is there something wrong?"

  "Thought you were gonna hate the 'date'." He crossed his arms and stood up.

  "What?" I walked forward to the bed and sat down.

  "That guy." He crossed his arms over his chest making him look like a little kid.

  "His name is jack and-."

  "I don't care. You shouldn't trust him."

  "How should you know you haven't met him?!"

  "You just met him! You don't know if he is worth trusting!"

  "What is wrong with you he wont hurt me, and its not like i like him." He took a deep breath and looked away from me.

  "All i am saying is be careful. you don't fully know him and i don't want you getting hurt." He got up from where he was sitting and walked toward me. "I'm sorry i got mad like that its just..."

  "You are jealous." I smiled and cocked my head to the side.

  "What no. I was just... not wanting you to be with that guy."

  "Jealous." I pointed at him making him smile.

  "Whatever. I'm sorry for getting gmad like that." I was about to open my mouth to forgive him but a voice coming from down stairs interupted me.

  "Honey im home are you upstairs?" i could hear him walking up the stairs.

  "Go go get out of here!" i pushed Miles toward he open window. He climbed out and got down and out of sight as soon as my dad walked in.

  "Oh hey dad."

  "Hey hun , did you just get home?"

  "No I got home a while ago."

  "Oh, did you have fun with Jack?"

  "Ya..."

  "Well that's good, I'll be downstairs if you need me."

  "Ok." He shut the door and I went and sat on my bed. I was board and didn't know what to do so I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I wanted to talk to Miles but he was probably still upset. And I didn't want to talk to Jack. So I called Breckin. He picked up on the first ring.

  "Hey what's up."

  "Hey Breckin,...well nothing much that's why I called."

  "Oh so you're bored and I was your last resort?"

  "Ya...sort of..."

  "Ok...well hey you wanna come over?"

  "Ya sure when."

  "I don't know now if that's ok with you."

  "Ya I'll be there in a little bit."

  "Ok... Oh wait!" I stopped and listened

  "Sky, that girl from the party the other bight will be here." A huge grin spread across my lips and i hot the butterflies when he said her name. Woah...um..ok.

"Uh..alright..ya ok..see you in a little bit." My voice was shaking and I couldn't concentrate. Oh my god i could barely hang up. Finally i hung up and looked at myself in the mirror.

  Jack said i looked good in this so..ill just wear this. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

  "Hey dad I'm going to a friends."