Miles and miles

I got to miles house and he greeted me warmly which was nice because it was a rough day today.
  "Hey there." He said as he let me in. I smiled and instantly went to his liquor cabinet. "Woah, bad day?" He questioned. I looked at him then popped a lid off a beer bottle. He raised his hands then sat down in the couch.  "Sorry i asked." I took a drink then cane and sat next to him.
  "Tell me everything you know about Jack." He gave a confused look.
  "Why? I dint know anything about him." I rolled my eyes and took a bigger  drink.
  "Oh whatever. Why were you being so 'oh don't trust him, i know you shouldn't trust him'," i said imitating his voice deeply. He laughed at my impression then shook his head.
  "Ok ok..i did know him, but it was a while ago." I looked at him begging him to go on. "Ok well...like year ago i met him at some party and well it wasn't the best first impression. He was drunk as hell and all over all the girls. Kissing them and trying to do other stuff. But he didn't get to far. Anyways, after the party was over and everyone left i was cleaning up because we had it here. But as i was cleaning up i heard a noise in the bathroom so i went to go check and jack was throwing up. So i let him stay over, then the next morning i woke up to a knocking at my door. It was the police. And jack had turned me in." I nodded and looked around.
  "Im sorry i didn't listen to you." Miles looked at me and shook his head.
  "What do you mean?"
  "Well...i trusted him...and bow he did something, but i cant tell you."
  "What why?" I stood up and started pacing.
  "Because i cant! Okay? I just...today has been crazy and i have nobody to talk to and you-you just...i have to go." I said then i walked out the door ignoring miles.  Ill go to Breckin's. He will understand, or be drunk either way i can tell him everything that has happened today and he wont make a big deal about it.
  When i got to Breckin's, the door was unlocked so i just walked in.
  "Breck!" I called out into the empty house. "Breck are you home?"
  "Upstairs!!" I heard him yell. I went upstairs and looked in his room but he wasn't there.
  "Where are you?" I asked then saw the bathroom light on. "Are you going to the bathroom?" I asked then i heard whispers from inside. "Breck are you with someone?" I asked trying to open the door but it was locked.
  "Just...hold on Saff." He said, but it sounded like he was struggling with something.
  "Breck whats going on in there??" I asked getting more inpatient. Suddenly the door opened and Breck stood in the door.  I looked behind him but didnt see anybody.  "Who are you with?" I said trying to pushing past him to see who he was with but he wouldn't let me through. "What the hell let me see!" Finally, i made it past him but i was not pleased by what i found.