Fire

Credit to the creator of this meme...

"Get out. We're going home." Mr. Joestar said to the tall man, named Jotaro Kujo. His grandson.

"Get lost. I didn't ask for you to come here. Help me? What the hell can you do? Sorry you came all the way from New York, but there's no way you can help me." He responded back, holding one of Mr. Joestar's artificial fingers. You didn't see anything happen, and neither did he. It was quite a unforseen.

"You see? You get what I mean? This is my evil spirit. Don't get close to me. You'll just shorten what little life you have left." Jotaro said, and slams the cell dorr close using his foot. He was being stubborn about leaving. But you guessed it was because he was worried. You know how that feels. You actually felt that way when you first got a stand. 

"Fine. I guess some experience will do the trick. Avdol!" Mr. Joestar calls out Avdol, who was behind you. You moved yourself aside, next to Holly, allowing Avdol to walk and have some space. You know about his stand. In fact, it's thanks to him that you know how your stand works. He has taught all about stands and what they can do. Which is why you see him as a father figure. 

"This is my Egyptian friend I met three years ago, Avdol." Mr. Joestar introduces Avdol to Jotaro. Jotaro looked at him with an uninterested look.  "Chase my grandson Jotaro out of this cell."

"Don't." Jotaro exclaimed. You look at him, confused to why he suddenly says that. "He looks strong, but do you really think I'd let someone chase me out of here just because you told him to do it?" He questions. "Hell no. Now I'm just gonna be even more stubborn, and wat to leave even less." He added. 

Avdol looked really uninterested. " I'll have to get a bit violent." He said. 

"You will? It make cause more pain than supposedly." You shyly said out loud to him. He nods.

 "Yes, but soon enough, he'll be so addled with pain, he'll be squeling, "please get me out of here" He said, in a mocking voice. It made you giggle, as you knew he was doing it to ease your nerves. You were very nervous about what he was about to do, but knowing it will not cause much harm, you felt assured.

"Its fine." Mr. Joestar said. Soon, Holly began to panic, "Papa, what are you doing?" She asked. The policemen, who were clueless, tried to stop them, but Mr. Joestar shut them up once again. They were stiff and afraid. 

Avdol then began to have a burning aurora, and then reveals his stand right in front of everyone. Well. at least to those who can see it. Holly was in fear, and perhaps even confused, to what she was looking at. Jotaro was simply surprised about it. 

Soon, Magician's Red, Avdol's stand, began to grow more flames, acting like whips or rope. They grab onto Jotaro's limbs, and hold him on the wall. You knew that in the policemen's perspective, he was defying gravity. Breaking the laws of physics. They looked at the thermometer they had on the wall. You also looked at it. The temperature was warmer, above 40 celsuis.

Avdol removed Jotaro from the wall, holding him in mid air. Soon, something emerges between him and Magician's red. It was a purple ghost figure, closely resembling as a human being. It was his stand. 

"Mr. Joestar, it finally came out." You said to Mr. Joestar. 

"It finally revealed itself, huh?"

"You can see it clearly. It must be very powerful. " You added. 

Jotaro swings his arm in front of avdol, making his stand grab Magician's Red neck. Jotaro, not realizing, he was also attacking Avdol. You were now scared. "Avdol!" You screamed. He looks at you.