Kakyoin

Credit to unknown artist

(A/N: Hey guys, I might take even more longer at makig this book than I expect. So, please be patient. Also, I don't mind any requests from you guys. You are free to tell me anything. Anyways, you can go back at reading.)

"He lost a lot of blood and has severe injuries. It seems he won't make it out alive." Mr.Joestar said to everyone.

"Oh no...." You mumbled.

"And the reason he swore loyalty to Dio, is because.......OF THIS!!!" Mr. Joestar revealed that Kakyoin has a weird creature on his forehead.

"Ew....." You said, grossed out by it.

"Ew indeed, this is so gross." Mr.Joestar agreed

"He's still alive." Jotaro said.

"We shoud at least save him!" You said.

"We can't. As long as he has that bud on his forehead, he will serve loyalty to Dio and even kill us." Mr. Joestar explained.

"I can use my stand to get rid of it. It's precision and speed can do the trick." Jotaro explained.

"But what if you make a sudden wrong move?  He'll die." You said.

"I'll do it anyway. After all, the faster we get rid of it, the better. " Jotaro said.

"How could you say that?" You muttered. You felt awful ut to here Jotaro nnot caring if he kills Kakyoin.

"Stop being so fussy and let me do it." Jotaro said to you.

"B-but I am not stopping you...." You said to him.

"Tch. Whatever." Jotaro said annoyed.

Jotaro manages to get the fesh bud out of Kakyoin's forehead. He ended up with some wounds. For a while, Kakyoin came back to normal and was still injured. 

"Oh dear, let me help you with those wounds." Holly said to Kakyoin.

"Thank you ma'am." Kakyoin thanked her. 

You just smiled until you looked at Jotaro.

"Oh,  Jotaro, you are still bleeding.." You said, looking at Jotaro's form

"So?" He said

"Y/N, you don't have to talk to him if he keeps treating you like that." Mr. Joestar said.

"B-but I want to h-help!" You exclaimed.

"Y/N, I am proud of your compassion. Go and help Jotaro." Avdol said. And with that, you smiled and quickly took Jotaro to his room. 

"T-take me to your room...pls?" You weren't sure what to say at this point. Your mind was going blank. Jotaro, sighed, and grabbed your hand lightly. You blushed at the sudden contact. You didn't expect him to hold your hand. You could feel how rough they are, assuming it's for the countless of fights hes been in. 

"Here it is. Don't touch any of my stuff." He warned you. 

"I-I won't! I'll keep my hand to myself!" You said. he just sighs and opens the door for the two of you to enter. His room was a mess. But was still a bit organized. He sat on is bed and so did you. You grabbed the spoon you brought from the kitchen. Jotaro stared at you with confusion.

"What the hell are you doing with that spoon?" He asked.

"I'm going to use my stand to make it into a pin. That way, I can take the glass that are stuck in your cuts." You explained.