You're not Kakyoin!

Credit to artist!!!! (I NEED TO FIND WHO MADE THIS BEAUTY!!!!) 

Once you left the interrogation room, you decided to go visit Jotaro and Kakyoin's room. Walking on your way, you can hear Anne's small insults at Jotaro. You laughed, knowing how much of an attitude she has. You knock on the door twice and waited. You hear footsteps. The one who opens the door is Jotaro himself. 

"Hey, came back from the interrogation room, eh?" Jotaro scoffed. You quirked an eyebrow at him. 

"Yes, it was scary." You sighed, telling the truth.

"How come?" He asked curiously.

"Well, call me a scardey cat, but the officer wouldn't stop shouting at me." You said embarrassed. 

"You're just sensitive...and weak." Jotaro said. You frowned at that comment, knowing he was right. You see Anne rushing to Jotaro, kicking his foot. "Tch! What you think you're doing?" Jotaro growls at her.

"Don't call Y/N weak! She saved me from a crazy woman, a shark, and from an ape. She is not weak! You better get that straight!" Anne said. You smiled at her. You were overwhelmed by her bravery and encouraging words. Jotaro rolled his eyes at annoyance. 

You sat down on his bed. And lay your back on it. You were incredibly bored and tired. But it suddenly hit you. You haven't seen the cherry boi. "Hey, Jotaro, where is Kakyoin?" You asked him.

"Who knows? Not that I care." Jotaro said. 

"What if he is in trouble?" You asked him.

"He can handle it on his own." Jotaro said. 

"Oh, but I can't?" 

"No, you can't." He assured you. He was very insisting with his answer. He really thought you were weak. Suddenly, you hear the door knock twice. You stand up and open it, seeing Kakyoin. He smiles at you. 

"Oh hey Kakyoin!" You greeted him.

"Hey Y/N! You seem to be well." He said. 

"Ugh, you have no idea. Those officers were yelling at me." You said, looking down with a gloomy face. 

"Hehehehe, i can tell. I know you guys are relaxing, but what do you say if we go out and take a stroll around these streets?" He suggested. You and Anne smile excitedly. Jotaro just hummed, lowering his hat down. 

The 4 of you left the hotel and walked around the streets of Indonesia. It was relaxing and the air was soothing. The place was very refreshing. You walked real close to Jotaro, behind Anne. Jotaro couldn't help but feel this sense of bravery in him as you moved closer to him. He felt stronger and perhaps powerful. It was strange to him. But he kept those thoughts to himself. 

Anne then walks quickly to a stand. And she stands in front of a man. "Can I get some ice cream?" She asks the man. 

"Welcome. Little girl, ice cream is good, but this is tasty, too. It's chilled coconut juice." The man said, holding a coconut close to her face. He then holds a drink, coconut juice with two straws. She was not sure if she wanted to taste it. She looked conflicted on whether accepting it or rejecting it. The rest of you walk right behind her, greeting the man with smiles. 

"I guess we can try it." Jotaro said. "Give us four." He said, holding 4 fingers up in the air. You smiled at him. 

"Thanks, that'll be 12 dollars." The man said.

"Hey make that 6 dollars!" Anne complained. You sigh. You knew she was a brat, but you didn't think she would propse something like that. She was truly a child.