The Real Kakyoin.

Credit to unknown artist

The 4 of you have finally made it to the tower, that cable cars. They will be used to get to the Singapore train station and get the tickets. Before entering, there was an ice cream stand. 

"I WANT ICE CREAM!" Anne whined again  and again. She was annoying Jotaro intentionally. Which she ended up accomplishing successfully. 

"Fine. 4 Ice creams." Jotaro said to the Ice cream man. Anne jumps truimphly, very proud of herself. You only smile and giggle a bit. The man handed an ice cream fro Anne and Kakyoin. He handed two to Jotaro, one of them belonging to you. Jotaro turns around and looks at you. 

"She's smiling. But she also seems distracted. Is there something in her mind?"  

Jotaro walks to you, holding both ice creams in his hand. You were still looking at a cloud, ignoring everything around you.

"Y/N." Jotaro spoke. This immediately bring you back to reality. You turn around and face him, making eye contact. You see his arm shift, and you look to see what it's on his hand. Your eyes widen, but relaxed as the feeling of joy emerges within you. You grab the ice cream by the cone, leading to one of y0our fingers touching his. You were too overjoyed by the sight of ice cream, you didn't notice. But Jotaro did. And he tried his hardest to not blush. At least not in front of you. 

"Gracias Jotaro." You thanked him.

"Tch. It was nothing." He mumbled. 

After grabbing the ice creams, the 4 of you go up to the tower to get in a cable car. As you waited, you lean down on the bars, beside Jotaro. Kakyoin has already finished his. It was surprisingly quick. Which is another thing you suspected from him. 

Kakyion isn't the kind to eat so quickly. I mean, he's basically skinny. With a feminine hips. And he has well-manners. 

You were in too in thought, you stopped licking your ice cream, letting some of it drip down. Jotaro noticed and looked at you. He decided to nudge your elbow, hoping that will bring your attention. Which it did.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh lo siento (Sorry). Nothing is wrong...it's just...Kakyoin." You responded.

"What about him?"

"Well....don't you think he is acting weird? I mean, we know him. And what kind of person he is. When has Kakyoin acted so ruthless and childish? Just a few minutes ago, he finished his ice cream. We just bought them." You explained.

"So?"

"So? SO?! Jotaro, Kakyoin is not being himself since we left that hotel. In fact, that can't be Kakyoin. Must be an enemy stand." You said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Kakyoin asks, interrupting your discussion with Jotaro. You go back at licking your ice cream, not wanting to bring back the conversation. "hey Jotaro, are you going to eat that cherry? If you're not gonna eat it, give it to me." 

"He didn't say please!!!! ANOTHER HINT!" you thought

Jotaro shifts a bit, allowing Kakyoin to grab the cherry from his ice cream. But just when he does, Kakyoin pushes Jotaro roughly, causing him to almost fall from the high building. Frantically, you let your ice cream fallon the ground, and quickly grab Jotaro's hands. Anne did the same thing. Both of you were worried for him. "JOJO!" The two of you screamed. 

"Hahahaha. Kidding! HAHAHAHAH!" Kakyoin laughs. You used Tombstone to give you extra strenghth. Thanks to your stand, you and Anne were able to pull Jotaro back on the tower. Kakyoin continued to laugh. You turn to face him and give him a glare. But out of nowhere, he starts doing this weird thing with his tongue and the cherry. 

"Rero rero rero rero rero rero rero." He later did it quicker. But it all stops once he drops the cherry down. You were honestly grossed out by this. You looked at Anne, who had a terrified face on. You gave Kakyoin a dark glare once again.

"Now now dear Y/N. You are giving me that glare again. So weird. Whatever for are you making that stupid face?" He asks you. He then kneels to grab the spitted cherry. And eats it. His body seemingly grew bigger after he did. You were now confused. How did he grow?

The cable car arrives. "Kakyoin, get in. The cable car is here." Jotaro tells him. Kakyoin just stares. 

"He told you to get in." You said. 

"With what ticket?" He smirked.

"With this one!" You growled, running to him and punching him in the face. Blood came out of his mouth and nose. And surprisingly, this was not from the help from Tombstone. This was your own strength. Jotaro was very impressed by it. But slowly, Kakyoin's jaw opened wider. His face became very hideous. 

"Pero que-" (What the-)

"NANI"

Jotaro immediately grabbed you, dragging you aside so he could push Kakyoin into the car. You stood beside Anne, who was screaming in fear. You hugged her tightly, reassuring her that she is safe. 

You couldn't hear anything they were saying, but it was too late to get close. The car doors close, and it was already taking them up high. "Jojo!" Anne called out. 

"Quick! We must call Mr. Joestar and Avdol! They must know!" You said to her. The two of you rush to find a telephone booth. Luckily, there was one close. She hands you a coin, and you dial the number for the hotel room. 

"Hello? Joestar speaking." 

"Mr. Joestar! There's trouble."

"W-what! What's wrong?!" He asks.

"It's about Kakyoin! He's-"

"I knew it! He's evil! That cherry boy has always been an enemy!" Mr. Joestar said.

"QUE?! NO! The Kakyoin we are with is NOT our real Kakyoin! It's a fake." You explained.

"What? But how?" He asks.

"I don't know. But I noticed how he acted so different. It just couldn't be him. I just knew." You said.

"Where is the fake Kakyoin?" He asks.

"Jotaro is with him...in one of the cable cars. He is fighting with him alone." You explained.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Avdol asked, in a concerned shout.

"Yes I am!" (A/N: I did this unintentionally and I leaving it like this).

"Come here quickly! Where you'll be safe!" Avdol said.

"But what about the real Kakyoin?" You asked.

"Did someone said my name?" Another voice was heard....Kakyoin!

"Is that Kakyoin?!" You asked.

"Yes. It's me, Y/N. What's happening?" He asked.

"Where have you been?!" Anne asked. 

"Me? Why, Jotaro left me behind by the pool! You guys left me alone. I was going to ask where you guys are." He said.

"We knew it!" You and Anne said unison.

"Knew what?"

"You! You are the real Kakyoin!"