Judy Moody

Credit to artist Clever Dana from Deviant Art! (AKA, me....)

As you were taking a nice warm shower, you decided to let your mind relax. You reflected what has been happening for the past week. So many things have happened. It was crazy. And even shocking that you are still alive. Even though you would usually freak out for this, you were amazed and excited. It was cool, in your opinion. You guessed it was because you never had an adventure like this before. Your previos adventures were just you having to travel with Mr. Joestar. But this one ws epic. 

You knew how significant it was to go out, travelling the world to save Seiko-san, Mrs. Holly. Definitely made you feel heroic. As your thoughts slowly drifted away from the travelling, you grabbed more shampoo. YOu closed your eyes, and the first image to appear was Jotaro. 

"EEP!" You shriecked lightly. Luckily, Anne didn't hear you. You were just confused now to why you thought of Jotaro. It was weird. You closed your eyes again, and the Jotaro was there. You decided to just face it and continue scrubbing your hair. Your mind soon shifted itself to thinking Jotaro being kind with you. How his features were more detailed than before. And how his voice was deep and smooth. 

"Y/N-chan...." Jotaro said in your mind. 

"HoLD UP!" You exclaimed. "Jotaro would never....." You talked to yourself. You were contemplating what was wrong with you. As soon as you finished taking a shower, you stepped out and wrapped yourself with a towel. The warmth of the water left out steam. The mirror was covered by it. You wiped it with your hand, and immediately saw something. 

It was a figure, a strange one. It was a blue, and had purple glasses. It also had a strange yellow gloves on. You knew it was a Stand. You immediately turned around your back,  facing where it was supposed to be. However, there was nothing. You were wet, but you could feel sweat coming down your brow. 

"Hm....I was probably seeing things..." You said. You grabbed a towel from a stack to wipe your face. As soon as you close your eyes, you don't see Jotaro...this time you see your mother. 

"Y/N, when are you coming back? Regresa porfavor...." Your mother said in your mind.

"Agh! What the-" You were struggling to understand what was happening to you just right now. You took a deep breathe. That voice sounded just like your mother. You felt weak, and emotional. You stared at yourself in the mirror. You saw nothing out of the ordinary. 

"Calm down, Y/N. You are just seeing things." You said to yourself. You grabbed your clothes and changed into them. You grabbed your hair and put it in its original hairstyle. As you were, your eyes glanced at the mirror, and once again, you see the Stand. Frustrated, you activitated your Hamon and punched the soap bar, bouncing off the counter, hitting directly to the mirror as a bullet, crashing it into pieces. 

"Alright! That's it! I know you are in here! Come out!" You exclaimed. You were done with the confusion. You felt dumb. It's as if the Stand User was making fun of you. Your head turned around, your eyes moving left to right, up and down. You knew the Stand User was in here somewhere. But you couldn't sense them. You sighed. 

"Whatever, if you are not coming out, then I am leaving. Good day whoever you are-" As your hand touches the bathroom's knob, your eyes flash into a light. Your mind went blank and all that appear was your tearful mother from the last time you saw her. Coming back to reality, your grip on the knob strengthen, and so did your anger. 

"THATS IT! TOMBSTONE!" You yelled, releasing Tomb Stone out to punch at everything. You destroyed almost everything that was around you. You panted as soon as you stopped.