Sundae

Credit to the unknown artist!

It was early morning now. After what happened last night, you fell asleep with Avdol and Mr. Joestar. It's not that you were scared.....you were terrified! You didn't want to end up being kidnapped or attack them again. You didn't want to become a burden to carry. After all, you came here to help, not to cry. And as promised, Avdol actually went out to buy you a cold Coca Cola. 

"Good morning Y/N! Here's your Cola! Made sure it was cold." He said, handing it to you. You were still in bed, with a messy hair and drool on your mouth. You looked like a huge mess. 

"T-thanks Avdol....What time is it?" You asked.

"Oh. It's 9 in the morning. You might wanna get up now. We are getting ready to leave. I'll be out to wait you. Take your time." Avdol said, leaving the room. You got up and changed into your clothes. It only took you a few minutes, but you were being slow. You were still tired and sleepy. Well, you're always like this in every morning. It's been an issue for you and Mr. Joestar. There were times when he would have to slam pans so loud to wake you up. Thankfully, that's not happening today. Once you got yourself ready, you left the room. You see Avdol leaning on the wall, as he was waiting for you.

"All done?" He asks.

"Yes. Where is everyone else?" You asked.

"They are outside the building. Mr. Joestar will tell us everything from there." Avdol explained.

"Got it." You said. You were holding your cola. As you reached to the first floor, you see officers looking at the scene. You were getting nervous, but tried to stay put. The best you could is drink the cola to calm your nerves down. You passed by them and it worked. Both you and Avdol opened the entrance door and met up with the others. 

"Finally! Y/N, you've been sleeping for more than an hour!" Mr. Joestar complained.

"I'm sorry Mr. Joestar! I-I was..uhm, sleepy!" You said.

"You're always sleepy." He mumbled.

"Yeah..." You lowered your head, ashamed. It was the truth.

"Hey Y/N, can I have a sip of that cola?" Kakyoin asks. You look down to your cola bottle. And shrugged.

"Yeah, why not? Please don't drink it all." You said.

"I won't." Kakyoin laughed. He grabbed the bottle from your hands as everyone began to walk and follow Mr. Joestar. Kakyoin wipes his lips at the refreshing Cola, and hands it back to you. 

"Thanks Y/N. I was thristy." Kakyoin said.

"Understandable. Jotaro, do you want some?" You asked, holding the bottle towards him. Jotaro glared at you in disgust. 

"No. Why would you share your bottle like that? It already has Kakyoin's germs on it." Jotaro said.

"S-so? It's not a big deal. And a simple "no" would have been fine too." You said. You then take a huge gulp of Cola just to make him more disgusted. Which it worked. The bottle of glass was now empty. You looked at Jotaro. "What?" 

"Y-you did that on purpose." Jotaro said.

"Yes I did. What are you gonna do about it?" You asked him.

"Yare Yare Daze..." Jotaro sighed, and lowered his hat. You could tell you were getting on his nerves. You decided to stop annoying him. 

"The boat that we had chartered from the Speedwagon crew yesterday should be at harbor now." Mr. Joestar explained. All of a sudden, they stop. You stop right behind them and see someone was in their way. As your eyes adjust, you saw it was Polnareff.