Singapore

Credit to unknown artist

"Psst.....pssst.....m-miss....miss!" The little girl tried to wake you up. 

"Huh? Hm....w-what happened?" You asked. The girl was astonished by how you looked. You had drool on your chin, soggy eyes, and messy hair. You looked like a total mess. 

"The last firework got wet. I'm s-sorry. I accidentally dropped it into the water..." The little girl said. You could see her teary eyes. You sighed and hugged her. She hugs you back tightly. 

"It's okay. It was just an accident. It might be the last one, but don't lose hope. We will be found soon." You said to her softly. Everyone was still asleep. 

"But how are we going to find help?" She asks.

"I have an idea." You said. You took one of your earrings off. The girl couldn't see it but you released TombStone to make your earring flat. As it started to look like a plate, you stopped TombStone and began to shine the silver piece onto the sunlight. The flashing and reflection of the sun's rays were going bounced up for any airplane to find. The girl was amazed with your work.

"Wow!" She said. She accidentally said it loudly, waking Jotaro up. She tenses, hearing his body shift. Jotaro rubs his eyes and clears his vision. Once he regains it, he looks at you and the little girl. He sees at your appearance. Despite how messy it looked, Jotaro thought it was flawless and adorable. You still looked pretty as always. Jotaro felt as if his cheeks were burning. So to avoid any stare, he lower his hat.

"Yare yare daze....What are you two doing?" He asks.

"We don't have any more fireworks. So I decided to use my earrings to signal an aircraft about us." You explained. 

"Hm. Good luck with that..." He says. 

"At least she is doing something- LOOK!" The little girl yelled. Everyone woke up. 

"QUOI?! PARDON?!" Polnareff spoke French. 

"AH!" Kakyoin shrieked. 

"AH! PLANE 4-F5, ON THE AIR! NO ENEMY ON SIGHT!" Mr. Joestar yelled.

"bihaqi aljahim" Avdol exclaimed in Arabic.  بحق الجحيم

"Pero qué rayos pasa?!" You ask her in Spanish. (What the heck?)

"I don't speak Italian! But look!" The little girl points at the big ship. You were slighlty offended that your Spanish was confused to Italian but that wasn't important right now. You were happy that you were all finally getting rescued. Without a stand user on sight.....

Getting off and now at the streets, the team get together and discuss on what to do next.

"We should stay here for a while. We finally got off from that rescue boat. We've been in there for 2 days now." You said.

"We need to rest and recollect everything we have gone through so far. " Kakyoin says.

"Right. Let's stay at that hotel!" Mr. Joestar points at a luxury hotel. You make a shock look at him. 

"Mr. Joestar! Are you really about to waste your money again?!" You said.

"What? It's a perfect place. I'm sure they have better service and security than last time." Mr. Joestar said.

"W-well yeah...." You had no reason to argue with him. There is no use. Especially since he is your Sensei......He obviously had mre authority and control over this. As Mr. Joestar continue to explain why that;s the best place to stay, an officer runs to your direction. Everyone turns around as the officer's whistle got louder and louder.