Orangutan

Credit to artist: https://m.vk.com/photo-125145485_456256146

"Wo-woah! I-I didn't see it all with this thick fog." You said. The ship was huge, perhaps bigger than the one you were one before. Might be a trade boat, exporting and importing goods to other countries.

"Jotaro, what are you concerned about?" Mr. Joestar asked. You look to face Jotaro, who looked the same as always, but still looked tensed, unrelaxed. "Do you think there might be another Stand user on this freighter, too?"

"No, I was just wondering why no one's shown themselves, even though the ramp is down." Jotaro explained.

"Now that you mention it, this ship doesn't seem to have anyone. It's suspiciously....quiet." You added. Everyone looked at the ramp, as the rescue boats got closer to it. Polnareff was the first one to get off the rescue boat, jumping onto the ramp's steps. 

"They came this far to rescue us! There has to be someone aboard! Even if they're all Stand Users, I'm getting on this boat." Polnareff exclaimed. Everyone look at each other, mutually sharing the same concern, yet agreeing to get on the ship. As the rest go up the stairs, you stop next to Jotaro. The little girl has yet to get off. 

"Grab on. I'll help you up." Jotaro said, leaning down, helding his hand for her to grab. She stared at him with blank eyes. She suddenly jumps, but not to Jotaro, but to you. You grab her just on time. She looks at Jotaro and sticks her tongue out. To which you giggled. 

"I don't think she likes you, Jotaro" You said, shrugging.

"Yare yare daze." Jotaro let out. You put the girl down, and grabbed her hand to  guide her up the stairs. Once reaching up, you joined the others, looking around for any person. The place was awfully empty and quiet. It was only making it more scary and alone. This might be an abandoned ship, but why wuld it be abandoned? It seems to still work. And there is no way it will stop right in front of you and put a ramp. You followed the rest of the team to the pilothouse. 

"W-what's with this boat?!" Mr. Joestar said. There was no one in the room. It was all empty. Everything seemed well and functional. "There is no one in the pilothouse. Not even a captain. No operator in the radio room. There's no one here!"

"But everything works. It can't be doing all of this on it's own...." You added. 

"Maybe they're all in the bathroom with a bad case of diarrhea." Polnareff guessed. You stared at him with disgust. 

"No manches..." You mumbled at him. (Slang Spanish word, closely similar meaning to "No Way")

"Hey! Isn't anyone around here?!" Mr. Joestar yelled out.

"We have been here for at least 20 minutes now, and no one has appeared. If there was someone around, I'm sure they would have made an appearance by now." You said.

"I agree." Kakyoin nodded. 

"Everyone, come over here!" The little girl said. She pointed at an open room. Everyone follow hers, and find an orangutan in a cage. "M O N K E"

"An orangutan." Kakyoin and you said at the same time. The two of you looked at each other, smiled, and gave each other a high five. 

"Nerds..." Jotaro mumbled loudly. To which Kakyoin and you shrug,

"WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT A MONKEY?!" Mr. Joestar asked frustrated.

"Monke- Orangutan's require a lot of food and an open territory. An animal like him should not be in a cage." You stated clearly. "Poor big fella..."