You Promised

Credit to unknown artist

"Huh? Oh, w-where did you get those swords from? I thought your Stand ability was only to transform objects to different shape, not different material. How did you turn something into silver- o-r-or metal without grabbing metal?!" He asked, clearly confused by what you did. You were thankful for Mr. Joestar's surprise techniques. Your earings were definitely something many won't notice as they are hidden in your hair. But on thing confused you...How did he know about your Stand?

"Y/N, don't fuck this up." Jotaro ordered.

"I won't!" You responded. Hopefully, you won't.

"This is gonna get messy. I can't fight with the future queen...oh well!" He squirts out yellow substance out into the air, pointing directly to your body. You quickly dodged it by rolling to the other side. You returned to your fighting stance. You run quickly towards him, with your swords ready. He quickly looks at you and smirks. He throws another swirl of Yellow Temperance, hoping you would get trapped, but you jumped over it. He was shockeed by your flexibility. You moved so soothingly and smooth. He doesn't see you as someone who learned gymnastics at a young age. So he guessed this was part of your stand ability. But it didn't make any sense to him.

While he was occupied with analyzing your skills, you got closer. You were able to slice his head off if you could. You stopped once the blade of your sword touched his neck. He raised his hands up. It seemed as if you defeated him, but something was off. 

"Let go of Jotaro." You ordered him.

"As you wish, my queen~" He smirked. Your eyebrows furrowed once he called you that. It made you uncomfortable. "SIKE!" He exclaimed. You were immediately wrapped around by Yellow Temperance. 

"AUngh! AH! Burns!" You mumbled. 

"Hahaha, sorry Y/N. I know you in a lot of pain right now, but I can assure you, you will feel much more better after you are under the care of DIO!" He assured you.

"Dang it, I told you not fu- Huh?" Jotaro stopped once he saw sparks coming out of you.

"You forgot two things." You said. "First, I am not Dio's queen. And never will be. And second....I am the last hamon user!" Once you said it, you let all of the hamon to travel through the yellow slime. It traveled like electricity, affecting the stand user himself too. He felt stung by the power of hamon. In the end, he collapses on the ground. 

"Ow...." He grunts on the ground.

"Rayos! He is still up....Jotaro!" You called out.

"What?" He asks.

"You can beat him up now! He is on the manhole!" you said. Jotaro grins. 

"Great..." Jotaro releases Star Platinum. He punches the darin from the inside, creating a water pressure "punch". The water pushes the enemy Stand User up in the air, followed with athe manhole's plate. The plate hits him directly on the face. You cringed at the bloody scene. You see how his body falls back in the water. The splash was really big, getting yourself almost completely wet again. 

You see the body floating in the water. "I- is he....dead?" You questioned yourself. 

"No...but he will be if we don't take him to a hospital." Jotaro said, as Star Platinum carried him up on the deck. You rush immediately to Jotaro.

"JOJO! Are you alright?" You asked him. He turned to face the floating body. Star Platinum goes to grab it and carry it. "Yes, I'm fine. C'mon, let's go take out the trash. We don't want the sea animals getting sick." 

Later....

"Y/N!!!!" Everyone cried out, except Jotaro. Everyone was hugging you tightly.

"OH THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE SAFE! OH MY GOSH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF SUZIE Q FIND OUT!!!!" Mr. Joestar cried. You gave him a concerning and confused glare.