Le Combat

Credit to artist

"Y/N." Avdol said. You looked at him. You wanted to help him and defeat that French man for threatening him. Avdol gives you a warm smile. You calm down.

"Your sword is terrifying fast. It's amazing. But do you really think you'll defeat me by the time the flames on that table strike 12? Aren't you being rather conceited, Mister....?" Avdol asked for his name.

"Polnareff." The french man said. His name is Polnareff. "Allow me to introduce myself. Jean Pierre Polnareff."

"Merci beaucoup. I appreciate your introduction. But..." Avdol says before he strikes his flames and destroys the table that was lit as a clock. The scene made you gasp in shock. "Monsoir Polnareff, don't assume that my flames always burn upward or downward as they would in nature. It is called Magician's Red because it controls flames freely." 

"In the beginning, this world was engulfed in flames. I expect nothing less from Magician's Red, who controls the flames that suggest the beginning of all things. But, you say I'm being conceited? You're saying that my swordsmanship is mere conceit?!" Polnareff asks, as he throws some coins in the air. His stand quickly stabs them outlined with flames on them. It was fast and fluent. It took most of you by surprise.

"In the moment they lined up, he pierced five coins in a single strike!" Mr. Joestar exclaimed.

"No. Take a closer look." Jotaro said. Everyone looked at the coins that were melted by Avdol's flames. 

"Wait....does this mean...his Stand has the power to sever even fire!" You exclaimed.

"Uh huh, you little lady know what you see~" Polnareff says to you.  "It can slash the very air and create gaps between nothingness and nothingness. Which means your Magician's Red is powerless before my Silver Chariot." His stand soon disappears in thin air, and lets the coins fall onto the floor. And faster than a blink of an eye, Polnareff is at the door, standing on the doorway. You all turn around shocked.

"Ho-how did he.?" You asked yourself.

"The Chariot, suggests conquest and victory. I don't mind taking care of you in this cramped little space, but, Avdol,  you'd be able to use your flames abilities in a much more open space, no? It would be more fitting for my Stand to defeat you under those circumstances. A fitting victory. All of you, outside!" Polnareff said, before he leaves the restruant, waiting for all of you to be ready to fight. Well, more like to watch Avdol fight him. 

"I-I don't like this at all. Are you seriously about to fight him, Avdol?" You asked him. He didn't respond. You knew the answer anyways. But you had to stay strong and be prepare for anything. Kakyoin laid his hand on youor shoulder to reassure you everything will be fine. You smiled in return. As everyone leaves the building, you see Polnareff surrounded by stautes of real life animals. It looked insane.

"Wh-what is this place?" You asked.

"It's Tiger Balm Garden." Kakyoin said. 

"Huh?" Mr. Joestar didn't seem to understand yet.

"I have heard of this place. It's basically a garden that exists along the hillside of Hong Kong's Tai Hand Road. I aleady knew it was...uhm bizarre, but never thought it would look like this." You admitted.

"Kinda like an amusemnet park pf some sort..." Jotaro mumbled. 

Polnareff and Avdol arrive at the center where they are going to fight. "I'm going to make a prediction. First, Avdol, you will be destroyed by your own Stand's power." Polnareff said, allowig his Stand Silver Chariot appear behind him.