Yellow Temperance

Credit to artist Som66 on Deviantart!

"What the hell?!" The enemy questioned, as the three of you were falling down. "You're in the middle of being eaten, you ass! My Stand's got a hold of you and Y/N. Neither can escape from it. And you say you'll run away?! Hahaha!" He laughed.

"We may be running away..." Jotaro response. Star Platinum grasps the yellow slime, pushing harder with you. Then SPLASH! The three of you were now underwater. "But I'm running into the water." 

Yellow Temperance was now wrapped around it's Stand User. Sticking itself to shape his body. It made him look like a statue or a manequin. "I can't breathe." He said. You were still confused by what Jotaro was planning to do. 

Either way, you noticed how the man struggled at holding his breath. So he immediately swam up for air, opened up his stand's "slime", allowing himself to refill his lungs. Despite still being covered with Yellow Temperance, you and Jotaro managed to raise up using your stands, and give the two of you enough strength. 

"You opened your Stand's guard so you could breathe. No matter how invincible that Stand may be, if I defeat the user, the Stand will die, too." You gasp. Now you understand what he is going to do. The enemy Stand User also gasped, as soon as Star Platinum put his hands on the man's shoulders. "Do you understand?" Jotaro mocked the man.

"You sure talked a lot of crap back there. I'm the type that takes such things to heart." Jotaro adds. Suddenly, Jotaro punches the enemy right on his face, leaving blood on his knuckles and some teeth gone missing. You were watching intensely. You knew that Jotaro was a delinquent himself, so he obviousy had gone into bloody fights for sure. But you were amazed at how strong that single punch was. And you were sure that was minus Star Platinum's strength. This was Jotaro's natural strength. Jotaro uses his elbow to slam it on his face as well. 

"Woah!" You mumbled under your breath.

The enemy was bleeding all over his face. You could hear his silent cries. Apparently, he was weak. His stand was indeed strong, but he is not mentally potential to destroy the two of you. 

"S-stop." He stuttered. 

"Huh?"

"I can't recover anymore! My nose is broken...They're going to have to wire my jaw, too. Dio bought my services."

"Dio..." You whispered the name. It was like a maldicion (curse).

"I don't plan to risk my life going after you people." He said.

"How do we know you are telling the truth?" You questioned him. Soon, Yellow Temperance released you and Jotaro. No more slime. 

"There! See?" He exclaimed. It was clear this guy does not want to die for Dio unlike some others.

"Ya veo. (I see)." You mumbled. You and Jotaro looked at each other for the next action. Jotaro then returns his aqua eyes back to the enemy. 

"How about you talk?" 

"Huh?" The man was confused.

"Tell me about the Stand Users that are planning to attack us. Who want to take Y/N away. Who are daring to end our lives." Jotaro said.

"T-That's the one thing I cant say." He hesistated.

"Tch. You were literally talking all this time. Why not now? You still have your pride, or what?" You sarcastically said to him.

"In fact, yes, I do." He responded. " I can't rat out my own side...."

You grabbed the nearest rock and transformed it into a sharp knife. Jotaro only had to raise his hand. "I see. Well, that's honorable." Jotaro groaned.