Danger

Credit to unknown artist!

"Y/N! Oh thank goodness you came. Are you okay?" Mr. Joestar asked worriedly. He looked as if he was about to cry. The same goes for Avdol. You were being carried by Jotaro, whom beside him was Kakyoin. Even though you were fine and unharmed, you were extremely tired. Perhaps due to too much crying. The red patches under your eyes were visible. At least to Avdol. You barely cry, but when you do, it's usually has to do with your family. 

"Shut up. She's tired. After all, we just fought an enemy stand." Jotaro said.

"R-right. Sorry Y/N..." Mr. Joestar apologized. You gave him a weak smile. Jotaro takes you to Mr. Joestar's room, where you could lay on the bed. As he lowers you down, you unconciously gripped your hands on his coat, no wanting to separate. Jotaro noticed and muttered under his breathe. You released your hands off him and cuddle yourself on the bed. You closer your eyes, and took a small nap. Anne was on the bed beside you. She was watching television but now was focused on you. She was concerned for you. You were happy to know she is safe. Thankfully, Anne was too focused on the TV that she couldn't hear the conversation the boys were having. 

"So what happened?" Kakyoin asks.

"We received a call from Polnareff not so long ago. Apparently he encounter an enemy in his fridge." Avdol explains.

"In his fridge?" Jotaro asks confused.

"He said his name was Devil." Avdol added.

"Do you know anything about this enemy?" Mr. Joestar asks him.

"Yes. Soul Sacrifice. An assassin who claims to be a Native American medicine man. But he's a terrifying Stand User. Mafioso, militaries, and politicians from all over the world hire him. I've seen Soul Sacrifice once before. He was covered in wounds, and those wounds were all obtained by provoking his enemy to attack. He controls his stand through the power of his grudge against that attacker. That's why, to ordinary people, it seems like a curse killed the victims." Avdol explained.

"Like a voodoo doll or a mirror?" Kakyoin asks. Avdol nods.

"And Polnareff fell for that?" Mr. Joestar questioned. Avdol nods. "What kind of stand does he use?" 

"No one knows." Avdol replied. "Everyone who meets him ends up killed. Right now, it's dangerous to leave Polnareff all alone.....or any of us." He said, looking at your resting body. 

"He might attack us one by one....." Mr. Joestar said. "Here's the deal. Take the little girl to your room for her own safety. But come back as soon as possible." He said to Kakyoin and Jotaro. They both nodded. They walk to her. She stares at them confused, waiting for an explanation.

"We are taking you to our room." Kakyoin said. "There, you will be safer."

"I don't want to! I want to stay with Y/N!" Anne exclaimed.

"Tch. She's fine. She will be with us. But we need you to stay somewhere no one can hurt you. So let's go." Jotaro said.

"Hmph! Fine! I don't know what is happening, but it's better getting away from all this mess." She said. She gets off the bed and follows Kakyoin and Jotaro to their room. Five minutes pass, and soon you open your eyes. It seems as the affects of Bluez Mood fades away less than 10 minutes afterwards. You raised your body, and sit up on the bed. You let out a small yawn.

"Y/N, hope you rested well. You looked exhausted." Avdol said.

"Y-yeah....." You mumbled. You were still conflicted at the fact that Judy Moody made you think not only about your mother, but Jotaro as well. It's as if you were revealed something within you. So strange yet familiar.