The French Monsieur

Credit to unknown artist

"Y/N, wake up. You okay?" You heard a familiar fainted noise. It was Avdol. As you were waking up, your vision and hearing was becoming better. You sit up from your spot. You were all on the crashed plane. Thankfully, no one was hurt.

"W-what happened? Did we made it out alive?" You asked, still confused by your surroundings.

"Mr. Joestar managed to land the plane on firm water, without sinking. We are waiting for help." Kakyoin explained.

"W-wait, Mr. Joestar?" You asked.

"Yes. Apparently the old man managed to save us." Jotaro said. You stood up, to find Mr. Joestar. You move closer to him.

"Mr. Joestar! You finally landed a plane safely!" You said excitedly.

"I know right! We would've been dead!" He said, also hopeful, full of joy.

"Oh gracias a Dios. Que milagro." You said. 

"Look! A rescue team is here!' Kakyoin pointed in the sky. The rescue team successfully saved all the passengers of the commercial plane. And were taken to Hong Kong. As Mr. Joestar was calling for assistance, the rest of you were on the other side of the road, near a food stand. 

"Not to be mean or anything, but is it really alright to bring Y/N with us? She fainted because of the plane crash. We might end up facing more danger." Kakyoin said.

"H-hey! It w-was only one time. I-I won't d-do it again!" You said. 

"You can't promise things like that. I highly doubt you can keep yourself calm in huge situations." Jotaro said.

"You say that as if you experience an airplane crash before." You said.

"Well, we all did ....just yesterday." Jotaro said.

"Hmph. I won't be a b-burden! Not when we have to defeat Dio!' You said.

"That's the spirit, Y/N!" Avdol encouraged you.

"Tch. We'll see." Jotaro mumbled. 

Before you could say anything else, a man offered to give out rice porridge. You admit, it smelled good. "If you're in Hong Kong, you gotta try dim sum of rice porridge." The man said. "We have hot Cola too!" 

"H-hot Cola?" You muttered under your breathe. That shouldn't even exist. You grew up drinking delicious Cola. (TIP: Mexico is known to have the best taste of Cola. It has a more refreashing and sugary taste. Recommend tasting the Coke Cola in a glass bottle, they usually come from Mexico.)

"Oh! Rice Porridge! Y/N, Jotaro. Did you know...Unlike Japan, rice porridge is a staple food in Hong Kong." Kakyoin explained.

"Oh. It must taste really delicious. The s-smell is strong~" You said. 

"Alright. We'll take 2 the popular way, with pork and century egg." Kakyoin ordered.

"On it's way." The man said.

"The I'll have a-" Avdol was also interested in trying rice porridge. But Mr. Joestar call in. 

"Hey! What are you guys trying to eat? We're going to go to my friend's shop." Mr. Joestar said, as he crossed the road to us. Avdol looked a bit down and so did you. Th etwo of you kinda wanted to try out the rice porridge. 

"Oh! Dandy guy! Want to try some Hong Kong hot cola?" The man asked Mr. Joestar.

"Hot?! Everybody knows that cola's supposed to be cold!" He yelled back. You agreed with him.