⭒8⭒

You will hide
And I will come seek
Let's play this game
Until we meet.

{Google}

__________________

You can run, but you can't hide perra. Where will you go in this hospital where I can't see you. I have eyes and ears everywhere here. Now be a good little girl and get to work.

That person is here. Most likely the man Antoinette was with. I can't even confide in anyone too. No one knows what I'm going through. I have to keep strong despite feeling weak on the inside and help the kids out.

With a newfound determination, I walked into the staff room, making sure to read the kids charts who had arrived here last night. No one can harm me in a public hospital, where staff members are around every inch of the area.

I stopped just before entering the room, leaving all my worries at the door. Talking a deep breath I entered the room, seeing the children awake and up in their beds playing with their toys or reading a book. I couldn't help but smile before attending to them.

"Buenos dias. Como estas" I exclaimed excitedly at the kids. They all replied with 'bien' or a thumbs up. I checked up on each of the children separately asking if they need anything or feel any pain. Thankfully they didn't need any pain relievers.

Making my way out of the room, I nodded at the head doctor, who was chatting with another another doctor, informing her that i'm going to get the children's breakfast.

Reaching the hospital cafeteria, I put the childrens breakfast on a trolley, which was premade by the hospitals own health chefs. I thanked them in spanish before taking the elevator to the kids.

I still couldn't get my head around the atmosphere of this hospital. If it wasn't so pristine and white I would have taken this hospital for some type of hotel. Mashallah. It was very modern and rich. Whoever that rich person was that funded this hospital, may they live in happiness. To know wealthy people are helping hospitals is a great thing because it shows that not all wealthy people are stuck up and that they really do care about others.

No more than two minutes later I was giving out the breakfast to the kids, who took it gratefully. I gave them a smile before informing some of them about their discharge from the hospital and any general health care products they will need.

One child in particular seemed much more scared than the rest. She was a seven year old girl who had been called to the hospital for breaking her arm whilst playing on the trampoline. Her big, wide brown eyes looked around the hospital room In fear and hesitance. Her mouth was pulled down into a frown, which she hid behind her big My Little Pony teddy.

The hospital required her to stay in the child wards for two days before discharge, just so that her arm would be well taken care of. The remaining children In the ward were above the age of nine and didn't seem so frightened.

Once dealing with a childs' issue, I walked over to the frightened little girl. She looked up at me with those puppy eyes, and I think I found myself internally awing and imagening kissing her cubby cheeks . Briefly glancing at her health chart, I bent down to Jimena's height.

She inched away from me, grabbing onto her My Little Pony tightly. I wish in this time I was able to speak Spanish fluently, as communicating with the children here could be hard. Despite this, surprisingly the children here could speak English very well. It was just sometimes when there would be a specific word which they didn't know of.