⭒11⭒

“𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 𝔦𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩
ℌ𝔢'𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔩.
ℌ𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩.
𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔞 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩.
𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔊𝔬𝔡'𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔳𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢”
{𝔗𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔩𝔯}
________

I took a deep breath, physically preparing myself for whatever was to happen. The demon sauntered over towards me, just standing a feet away. I looked down at the carpet, as if it was the most interesting thing in my life.

"Look at me when I speak to you" he said his voice holding nothing but authority. I felt my body following willingly to his command, unable to stop myself.

His spanish accent became hard.

"Did you see?" He asked, looking into my eyes with a hard face. All the friendliness and fake persona was gone as soon as the Mukhtars left the room. I didn't know what to reply so I kept quiet.

"Words. I want words" his face glared at me, whilst he began to step forward. I stepped back making sure there was a good enough distance between us. He didn't seem to like this action, and narrowed his eyes at me.

"See what?" I mumbled, trying to maintain the eye contact, but failing helplessly due to his cold exterior.

"How easy it was to get in here" smirking, he walked forward, challenging me to move. I didn't, simply because his actions were unpredictable. I remembered the time when he almost choked me to death at the hospital. And what was my fault then? Nothing.

I hate to admit it but his words held truth. Truth that shook me to my core. How easy it was indeed to slither his way here. Acting as if he's my superior.

Subconsciously, my hand went to my scarf covered neck, his eyes following the small movement. If possible, his smirk widened and eyes dilated. Or maybe I was just seeing things due to my fear.

"It was very easy to get into this house estimada. Your uncle is such a gullable man, it would be a shame if he was to die" he casually exclaimed, as if talking about the weather. Whereas I internally was dying. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to uncle. This was my fault afterall. This demon was here for me and uncle would have to pay for my actions.

"What do you want? I said I'm sorry an-"

"Ah ah ah" he tutted, shaking his index finger at me.

"I don't need your pathetic apologies" he bites back. "I want your silence. Permanent silence"

"What do you mean? I can assure you I will not tell anyone"

"Sign this. Think of it like a contract of silence" He handed me a file, which was no more than eight pages. The writing was written very small, and that too in depth.

"What do I get in return?" I voiced my thoughts.

"Safety" he simply said not bothering to expand his answer. Safety from what? Him? I hope so.

"What happens if I don't want to sign this?" His face turned sinister, as if he was thinking about his most favourite hobby.

"Someone dies" I guess the fear on my face encouraged his smirk. He looked like a psychopath. Almost like he was possessed by a Jinn.

Looks like I had no choice but to sign this paper. Ya Allah. Keep us all safe from this demon.

I wanted him gone from here soon so I briefly skimmed past the pages. This process took no longer than three minutes. The demon cleared his throat purposefully getting my attention. I looked up from briefly reading the last page.