⭒32⭒

“Do one thing everyday,
that scares you”
{Eleanor Roosevelt}
_______

I was dreading getting out of the car. My sweaty hands were in a tight ball, afraid the demon beside me would notice them shaking.

Although I think he did as I doubt nothing went past this guy without him knowing.

I also didn't bother looking out the window. What if we were in a jungle. Or what if we were at a slaughter house especially made by the Mafia for humans. What if-

"You gonna get out or should I carry you" he spoke from besides me looking impatient. Except the thing was, I was too afraid to move. My brain was not in synch with my body, and that somehow scared me even more.

I heard a mumble from besides me, as the demon slammed the door shut. I jumped in my seat, staring at the empty spot like a lost child. I whipped my head behind me as the demon opened the door.

"No tengo todo el dia, vamos" he growled something in Spanish, but translated for me as he noticed the confusion on my face.

"Five"

"Look please can you take me back home"

"Four"

"My family must be worried about me"

"Three"

"Please. This isn't right for a Muslim women to be alone with a man, especially at night"

"One" he grinned evilly. I crawled back in the seat, but I guess I was too slow. He lurched forward with such speed, I let out an involuntary squeal. "Times up, baby"

"No! Let me bloody go!" I all but screamed.

"I beg you take me back home" I opened my eyes, seeing the world upside down.

"Please, I need to go back home. My cousins must be worried about me a-and I need to wake up for t-" a loud smack shut me up instantly. I felt a stinging just below my butt. Did the demon just smack me?!

"Hey. Did you just smack me? How dare you, you're not supposed to be touching me" I smacked his back with the most courage I could muster.

In the next second, I was lurched forward as I felt like my head would explode. I rested my hands on the demons shoulders, seemingly coming back to earth.

"Have you forgot who you belong to?" He seethed, his face a few centimetres away from me.

I shook my head no. "I belong to god" I returned back, witnessing the slow process of his smirk.

"Oh cariño. How innocent"

What on earth was he talking about.

"You really think there's a god out there?" Whilst everyone has their opinion and that was perfectly okay, this was one opinion I wasn't able to agree with. Completely forgetting about my situation, I soon decided that right now, in the middle of the night, was the perfect time to give him a lecture.

"Of course there's a God out there. There's so many signs hey!-" he didn't wait for me to speak further as he carried me bridal style inside his house. My words were stuck in my mouth when I witnessed the huge mansion.

Mashallah. This is such a beautiful building. How rich was this guy?!

Completely forgetting about who held me in their arms, my eyes soaked every small detail, from the huge chandelier to the large staircase, like a sponge. The floor was spotlessly clean as I could literally see my reflection in it. Also the demon who was holding me tightly in his arms.