Chapter 16 🔥🔥

Mr. Meyer rose with Ari cradled in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. As soon as she felt the movement, she closed her eyes and kept them closed even as he stood her up next to the bed, untied the belt on her robe and slipped it off her shoulders. The robe he wore was shed as well. The comforter had been removed from the bed earlier, a thick, white panel of silk was placed on top of the mattress instead. Carefully, he scooped her up in his arms once again so he could set her down on the bed. He laid down alongside the reticent virgin, propped his arms on either side of her and kissed her again, deeply but not so greedily. Moving slowly, almost methodically, he kissed her lips, her cheeks, her jaw, her neck.

"Just breathe deeply Ari, I'll do everything that needs to be done," he assured her.

Changing position, he touched her stomach, causing it to lurch, but he ignored it and began circling her belly button using his middle finger. He slowly trailed his finger upwards, until he was looping her breasts, moving in a figure eight from one to the other. Ari's breaths deepened and quickened. An invisible spiral path was drawn on her soft flesh until he reached the edge of her areola where he slowed his pace until he reached her nipples. Her eyes were still closed, but she felt her skin tighten as her nipple hardened under his gentle stroke. Kissing her mouth again, he let his tongue explore, but this time she mimicked his actions, feeling her own hunger.

His hand slowly moved down her torso over the mound of coarse-soft hair. As his index finger found the goal he was searching for, Ari instinctively shifted, wanting to retreat from the unfamiliar sensation. Remaining still, with light pressure, until Ari seemed stable, he then slid his finger down farther, pushing between the folds of her body that practically no one had ever touched before.

"Don't be shocked at what I'm about to do, Ari."

The sharp intake of her breath was the only sound in the room when the smooth intrusion of his finger led her to discover that she was wet inside. That breath was held as he pushed a little further, finding her hymen still intact.

I don't get why this strip of tissue elevates one single act of sex to mythical proportions.

"Breathe, Ari."

She exhaled. He withdrew his finger and touched her most sensitive area again. Gliding over it, circling it, spreading her wetness.

"How does this make you feel?" He took his eyes off his hand and looked at her face.

She tilted her head back and moved it from side to side.

"Ari, tell me. How does this make you feel?" He pressed against her more firmly. "Talk to me."

"I didn't know my body was so slippery... inside."

"Breathe, don't tense up. What else?"

"It feels like I can't move and like I can't not move." The words strained from holding her breath.

"Let your body do what it wants to do," he coaxed her. "Breathe."

Returning his gaze to watch what he was doing, he moved his fingers along the contours of her, making sure the next step in the process would be easier for her. Ensuring all of her was slick and wet. To increase her excitement and make her wetter, he frequently returned to her taught bundle of nerves.

He'd never taken care of a woman in this way. In the past he'd always preferred lube over effort. More to the point, he never delayed his own desire for stimulation. That was what he liked about having experienced, eager partners. Women who wanted to catch the uncatchable usually wanted to prove their prowess in bed, or wherever they happened to be. Any time he encountered a diva who expected to be worshipped and lavished without offering anything in return, he would skip over all preliminaries. He would give them a climax, but only when he was also on that path.