Chapter 32 🔥

Aribella's low platform bed was the perfect height for Sebastian to be in a kneeling position while she sat in front of him. This would be new for him. He liked having first experiences with Aribella. Because of his father's influence, young Sebastian never put any special meaning on firsts when it came to sex or physical intimacy. He only started caring about it after he met Aribella. These first-time experiences he had with her deepened his connection to her and heightened his pleasure. They were important to him.

He kissed her hard and deep until they were both gasping for air. He lifted her shirt off. Even in the dim light, Aribella could see his eyes survey the curves and edges of her upper body. She felt self conscious under his examining eyes and tried to pull her tee shirt back towards her.

"Don't do that." Sebastian took the shirt from her hands and dropped it on the floor behind him. He splayed his hands wide around her waist. He dipped his head to kiss her under her chin. Working his lips and tongue slowly, he moved down her throat, pausing over her pulse point. He made a trail to her clavicle then kissed along the top edge of it away from her neck. He opened his mouth wide and gently bit her shoulder. Sebastian straightened and watched Aribella fighting against the slightly tickly sensation of his fingers as he gently ran them up and down along her spine.

"Give me a pillow."

She handed him one and he put it under his knees. He pulled her close and claimed her mouth again. He brought his hand up and around her shoulders and pushed her backwards, breaking the kiss. When she was lying on the bed, he tugged her pajama pants and underwear off. He took hold of Aribella at the waist and pulled her forward until her butt was at the edge of the mattress. He made a winding path of kisses across her torso and palmed her small breasts. He sat back and moved his lips to her inner thigh, flicking his tongue on her smooth skin. His fingers skimmed down until they reached the soft folds of her center. He pushed them into her, finding her wetness and spreading it.

When she was ready, he rose to his knees again and pushed himself in. He gripped her thighs and worked his hips back and forth. He pushed tightly against her, then pulled her to a sitting position. He slowly moved his hips away from her. Aribella started to gasp, but when he pushed forward her breath caught in her throat.

"Breathe."

She did.

He held onto her pelvis, digging his thumbs in around the top of the crest. He kept his arms tensed and used her body to leverage and balance himself as he increased the speed and power of his thrusts. Aribella grabbed his forearms and wrapped her legs around his.

"Not so tight. I can't move," his voice was low and husky.

She relaxed her legs a bit and moved them to the sides of his.

He kissed her, nipping at her lips. "You like this position?"

She didn't answer.

"I can stop if you don't like it." He pulled away from her to force her to choose to answer or cease. 

She quickly brought her legs up around his hips and pulled him back towards her. She held him tightly. "No, don't stop."

He took her face in his hands and tilted it up towards his. His lips brushed against hers when he spoke. "Open your eyes and look at me."

She did.

"Aribella, if you don't tell me what you like and what you don't, you're not going to enjoy sex as much as you could."

"I don't know what I like and don't like."

"Maybe not ahead of time, but you know in the moment, don't you?"

She didn't answer.

"Loosen your legs."

She did.