Valentines day specail

It is Valentine's Day at monster high and once again you were feeling alone seeing all the couple, getting gifts made you feel like a sad. You didn't have any romantic relationship with anyone you mostly were friends with guys who saw you as a little sister and nothing else, even when you had a crush on them. You soon had gotten to your locker and open the door to see a card in there, you soon placed your things into your locker and grabbed the card.

Y/n " who left this here"

The card

Happy Valentine's Day to the ghoul who makes our lives even more enjoyable and making high school, fun as well.

From

The guys

End of card

You soon closed the card and placed in your bag and starts walked away, when you came across Freddy he was holding a bouquet of flowers at were roses.

Y/n " oh hey Freddy I got the card you and the guys left I love it"

Freddy " hey y/n and the card is not the only this we have for you today" Freddy soon gave you the bouquet of flower while he took your bag.

Y/n " what are you all up too"

Freddy " you will see now come on there is more to show you" you soon started walking down the hall with Freddy and, you soon came across claws and alcardio. They both soon held you two heart shapes chocolates with ribbons on them.

Claws " happy Valentine's Day"

Alcardio " happy Valentine's Day sweetie" you soon kept on walking with the guys and you all soon came across tut and grey standing there. Grey soon walked over to you and handed your a teddy bear and soon tut gave you a beautiful necklace.

Tut " we wanted to give you a wonderful gifts during this day at will make you feel great"

Y/n " aww thank you guys"

Tut " you are welcome princess" you soon gave the guys there gifts and cards, they were happy to see you smile and enjoy Valentine's Day.

Male monster high x reader (Completed) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara