Decue x short cuvry mummy reader 2

You and walking around the mall holding hands with your boyfriend you had dragged him into a few shops,but he seemed not to care he just wanted to spend some time with you. That didn't include your brother and the guys tagging along .

Deuce " babe I love you but the dress are the same color"

Y/n " no deuce on dress is dark blue and the other one is light blue"

Deuce " well they both look blue to me"

Y/n " oh mansters" you soon walked away from deuce holding the two dress and now looking at yourself in the mirror, soon you feel some air around you getting warm and you already knew who it was.

Y/n " hello heath what are you doing here"

Heath " oh hello babe are you here alone with out the snake boy"

Y/n " deuce is here with me and didn't my brother and everyone else tell you to leave me alone and I'm not into you"

Heath " oh come one babe I can be a better boyfriend then snake boy"

Y/n " you know Heath something I think you enjoy being turned into stone or frozen"

Heath " what do you mean by that ...."

Deuce " she means you better get ready to become a stone man for a few week I told you to leave my ghouls alone" deuce was taking off his glasses and you hide your face fast not looking at you boyfriend. He had soon placed his glass back on and you opened your guys to see a stone Heath.

Y/n " I think I like him like this he more respect when he is stone"

Deuce " come one lets go Abe said he will be here soon to come get his fool"

Y/n " sure let's go" you and deuce leave the store holding hands and laughing, you soon had come across a sung glass stand. You had decided to buy you boyfriend some new sunglasses as a thank you gift for saving you from the fire guy, you both soon saw Abe pulling a stone Heath threw the mall he soon waved at your both and point behind you two.

Y/n " guys" you soon saw your brother and the other standing there smiling and waving at you and deuce they knew they were busted big time, but it seemed like you and deuce were fine with them being here with you guys.