Male laggoona x chubby witch reader

You had been dragged to monster high spring break trip to the haunted lake, you real didn't want to go but all your guys friends begged you to come and your mother thought it will be good for you to spend spring break with friends.now you are sitting on the beach wearing a swim suit which made you feel insecure about yourself.

???? " hey Shella what are you doing all the way over here alone don't you want to come swim with me and the gang"

Y/n " I'm not feel like going swimming right now Logan"

Logan " hey why don't i sit here with you and keep you company"

Swim teammate " hey Logan come okay from waterpolo with us"

Logan " sorry....."

Y/n " it okay go I'm just going to sit here and do anything and you should be having fun, you been over working yourself to much"

Logan " umm okay hey maybe after a few games I can come back and we can hangout together" Logan soon walked away and dived into the water leaving you alone, you soon put on a hoodies and sweat pants and when the whole gang back were turned you walked away. You had head back to you cabin and started listening to some music you were hoping none of the guys were coming looking for you.

Later at night

Y/n " oh hey Logan what are you doing here I thought you will be with swim team"

Logan " well I came to see you love when I got done with the game I saw you were no longer there, and become worried"

Y/n " oh I was not feeling well and decided to come lay down here in my cabin"

Logan " oh hey I'm going to get some food do you want to come or do you still feel unwell"

Swim team member 2 " come on Logan juts leave her here let's go get before all the good food is taken"

Y/n  " thank you for offering Logan but I'm still not feeling so well so I'm just going to stay here and rest"

Logan " umm okay hey I will be back later and maybe we can juts watch a few movies"

Y/n " sure" you soon close the door right away and sit on the ground ever time Logan came near you, it will make your heart beat fast. You didn't know if he loves you or just see you as a little sister, but you were starting to think he will never love you more then a friend.