Male monster highs x chuuby reader (Halloween)

Today was Halloween and you are getting ready to special oh Halloween eve with your boyfriends, the school had been planning a Halloween dance for the whole students body and another monster schools as well. The dance has been well planned and it had taken a while, for the monster council to only the dance to be help.

Freddy " y/n are you excited about the dance tonight"

Y/n " oh yes I'm so excited about the dance after planning the whole dance, I just can't wait to see party"

Claws " we are just happy the monster council allowed us to have this dance"

Y/n " hey we didn't want to go with the option of have the dance and later all getting in trouble for it"

Tut " hey I'm just happy my dad agreed to pay for most of the dance or all of it"

Y/n " how did you get him to pay for all the dance he said no ten times"

Tut " I called my grand mummy and told her how my father was being unfair toward me and my friends, and she soon called him and now he is paying for the whole dance"

Aulcordio " you always seem to surprise us in many ways then on tut"

Y/n " I'm just happy I will be getting time to spend Halloween with my boyfriends"

Logan " hey we are happy to be spending time with our girlfriend it makes this whole celebration good"

Y/n " now come on we have a few more things to get ready for the party and then we have to get ready for the party"

Guys " party" you laugh at your boyfriends and soon walked away with them to get the last thing for the party ready. The dance was fun and everyone had great time and made new wonderful memories even, members of the monster council showed up and they seemed to have a great time.