Decue x chubby hybrid reader x Freddy

Being a hybrid monster was never easy because there were some monster who like you and another who hate you. You soon were able to find two mansters at love you for being you. You were half witch and half gergon which made life very hard for you due to the relationship of your parents. You had two fathers which was common in the monster world but mot a lot of people expect same sex relationship.

Y/n " umm" you are laying in your bed in your pajamas watching the old episode of your favorite tv series when something, hit your window. So you got out of bed and walked towards you window and pushed to open to see hand standing on your window steel.

Y/n " Freddy where are you" you know it was Freddy hand because you were able to tell by the watch because you were, had one who gave it to him.

Freddy " down here babe deuce is here as well ....we can brought over some pizza and soda and were hoping we can have Friday night movie with you"

Y/n " sure let me get changed"

Deuce " we see you in your pajamas before babe we don't care just get down here, and let us in we won't go see our number one ghoul"

Y/n " coming" you soon closed the window the raced down the stairs after putting on a hoodie, you soon opened the door and let your boyfriends inside.

Freddy " thanks sweetie so are you dads home we didn't see their cars parked out front"

Y/n " no they are away on couple trip with some of their friends being one of the positive couples, there making sure fights don't break out"

Deuce " that is cool" deuce and Freddy soon walked into the house carrying food and giving your their usual smirk.

Freddy " hey we are sorry we have been busy later with basketball practice lately tut been keeping us on, of feet ever hour"

Y/n " it okay I understand he told me today in class thinking I was mad at you guys for calling off dates"

Deuce " that why we are also here today to make up for all the dates we had missed"

Y/n " then let's get this make up dates started" you and the guys started eating pizza and cuddling on the couch under some nice warm blankets watching movie together.