Decue x chubby human reader

You were best friends with a monster which shocked many people but you didn't care because, you still love being friend with deuce. Even due deuce was gorgan you still love being his friend and hanging out with him. Even when others told you it will be a bad idea because he could turn you into stone, but you were fine with at because you enjoy your time with deuce.

Deuce " y/n over here" you would mostly meet and hangout with deuce in the woods between the town of humans and monsters.

Y/n " sorry I'm late I was buying us some snacks and drinks there was long line at the store"

Deuce " it okay girl I'm happy you are here"

Y/n " so what movies did you get this time deuce"

Deuce " some action and comedy movies"

Y/n " my favorite you do know how to treat a girl deuce"

Deuce " I know how to treat my favorite girl"Deuce soon kissed you right check even due you guys were not a couple, deuce would show you loving affection which would make you blush bright red.

Deuce " you are cute when you blush y/n"

Y/n " you never play fair deuce and you know it"

Deuce " oh come on girl you know you love all of this" deuce soon start flexing and you just laugh at him, you real hope he never changes and stay the same deuce you know and love.

Y/n " you know who ever ends up being you girlfriend is going to be a lucky to have a great man like you"

Deuce " oh I have someone in mind but I don't know if she loves me back"

Y/n " well dude go for it go and tell her how you really feel before someone else gets her"

Deuce " we are from two different worlds and I don't know if she willing to be with me and deal with the good and bad outcomes of this relationship"

Y/n " well you are never go to know if you never try"

Deuce " fine I will tell her"

Y/n " once you do I hope to meet her now come let watch some movies"

Deuce " okay .... you are already know her my love"you didn't hear the last part of deuce words, he did love you and wanted to tell you how much he loves you and care about you.