Freddy x chubby human

Freddy was trying to prove at monster and humans could be friends, and he had made friends with one human girl during the Halloween party accident. He was able to learn about the human world from her and she was able to learn about the monster would as well. The two would hangout out in the woods together and talk for hours about anything that came to mind, but you did have to learn to deal with Freddy falling apart at times.

Y/n " have you asked you father for a solution to keep your hand or legs from falling off"

Freddy " I have tried but ever time I do he so no very loudly and roars"

Y/n " okay that something new I didn't know about frankincense"

Freddy " well his name to other is frank"

Y/n " that not shocking"

Freddy " yeah even due we are monster we live regular day lives like you humans"

Y/n " so I'm guess you guys get grounded as well and have chores"

Freddy " yes the last time me and my friends did a major prank that got us in drop, my father had but bolts take out so I couldn't get any dumb idea for week"

Y/n " well mostly I'm not allowed to do anything else for week"

Freddy " oh that sounds tame my chores are mostly feeding my father many experiments animals, and cleaning their cages and doing normal house chores"

Y/n " wow ..."

???? " so that Freddy friend she seem nice"

????? " she a human who do we know she won't call a monster hunter on us"

???? " she very beautiful as well"

Freddy " guys are you back there"

Y/n " guys" soon you saw some male monster shows themselves and soon at the human girl
who was completely shocked about everything.

Freddy " y/n these are my friends guys this is my friend y/n"

Claw " wow you are so beautiful"

Y/n " Thank you"

Drac " why didn't you tell us sooner about her Freddy"

Freddy " I didn't want anything bad happening to anyone"

Logan " well mate now we have to be friends with her as well now that she is here"

Y/n " I will love that"

Pharaoh " good because now that you are here maybe you can explain more about the human world to us"

Y/n " sure I will love that if you all can explain your world to me as well"

Freddy " deal now come on why don't we show you our world"

Y/n " I will love that" you had soon walked off with Freddy and his friends, they were able to show you some of their monster world and you got to explain your world to them as well. It seems like everyone could see there was a special connection between you and Freddy, and the guys were going to do anything to help you and Freddy to become a couple.